Chapter 3

we had small talks while walked to the lifts. Just getting to know each other. Well he to know, cuz I know a lot about him already so I just listen to what we said. It was nice talking to him like this. I never ever thought I would act like I am. And I'm happy or it.

When the lift came up and the doors opened and Helena came out.

"Eye Kris. What are you- why are you with Niall? am I dreaming?" she pinched herself. I started to giggle.

"No. Well, Niall this is Helena. Helena this is Niall. Your not dreaming, but we were on our way to take a snack and I'll be right back."

"We can pick you up in two hours and you both can meet the rest of the lads?" The rest of the boys?" Niall says. This day just gets better and better

"Yea ok. That would be cool. Ok have fun you two." Helena said was walked to our room.

We walked into the lift and went down. We want for a walk in the warm and most beautiful sunset in Spain.

"It's beautiful" I say

"Yea it truly is." I turn to him and saw him looking at me. I smiled at him.

"What?"

"No nothing. C'mon lest go and eat. We have to get Helena in an hour and 20 minutes."

We walked for 10 more minutes till we got to the restaurant. It's nice and cute, with flowers in different colours.

"Table for two" Niall said to the waitress.

"Ok. Inside or outside?" Niall looked at me.

"I don't mind any. It's your choice."

"We will sit outside please."

The waitress showed us out table. Just beside a flower pot with lavenders that smells wonderful.

"Would you want to start with some drinks?"

"I would like a cola." Niall said.

"A sprite please."

"I will be back soon" the waitress said. I admired her name. It was Malita. I smiled and looked at the menu. Hmm. What will I have? I'm not that hungry. Haha who am I kidding. I am, well what should I have. Aha I know.

Malita came with our drinks and asked what we would want. Niall ordered Cuchifritos. And I ordered Chireta. Don't know what it is. But it sounded good. She got our order and walked away.

"So, why are you and Helena here in Barcelona?" well that's the question I was waiting for. I don't wanna scare him away. It's his loss if he doesn't like that I am a huge fan.

"Well we are here for a concert."

"Yeah? who's?"

"One direction's. So you guys." I don't know I am gonna do. so I just looked at the table. You know they have a little flower in the middle of the table. It's blue. Really nice.

"That's cool. So that means we will see each other more often. Right?"

"Yes. If you want to."

"I would love to." He is so sweet. Malita came with our foods and we ate and had small talks. We talked about everything. It was really nice. Getting to know him as a new person.

After we ate we started to walk towards the hotel again. To get Helena, and meet the other boys. I'm so excited

When we got to mine and Helena's hotel room it was awfully quiet in there. She usually have the tv on on high or music. She cant stand the quietness, just like me. I opened the door to again. Quiet. What's wrong. I walked through the hole room. She wasn't there. No note or any signs of something might have gone wrong. Nothing. I don't like this. I started to panic.

"OMG OMG OMG. Where is she. I'm gonna die here without her."

"Hey Kris. Calm down. It's ok. Let's go to our room and call from there. Ok? don't worry love. It's gonna be ok." Niall said and brought me into a tight hug. I think am about to cry. Why isn't she here?

We walked to the boys room. It was loud. So I could tell people were in there. Niall went first by opening the door. Me following, not really paying attention.

I looked up and couldn't believe my eyes. I ran to Helena, who was sitting in the sofa. In between Harry and Liam.

"Why did you do this to me! don't ever do it again" I jumped on her, maybe stepping on some toes that was in my way.

"Hey. I'm sorry. But I was walking around and well I ended up here. I'm sorry. It won't happen again." She said hugging me tighter.

"Oh. Well sorry for being rude. I'm Kris. Nice to meet you boys. Big fan" I said trying to be cool. And guess what? I was better now then when I met Niall.

"That's cool. And we kinda knew that. Helena said so, and Niall. So what did you two blondes do?" Liam said with a little wink.

" It's non of your business Liam." Niall said. And I'm 100% sure he was blushing. He was red. I'm not gonna say I'm not, cuz I don't know. Can't see my face.

"Oo both of to are blushing." Yep I'm blushing I guess. "Well it's good to know someone as cute as you Kris is with our baby" Louis said and pinched my cheek. I dot think this made my redness any better. But I think I'm a tomato now.

We all ending up watching a tv and eat dinner in the suit. It was really nice getting I know each boy in your view. Not form someone else's. I clicked goo with Zayn. He was easy to talk to. And did understand me. Which made my day. He I the best person alive. He is nice and caring. I'm happy to know him.

We al sat in the sofas while watching friends. Me and Niall. Zayn in front of us. Harry, Helena and Liam on the other sofa. While Louis was everywhere. Sometimes over with us, something just on the floor and sometimes spread comfortably on Harry, Liam and Helena. So everywhere if he could.

Everyone ended up falling asleep. Me on the other hand, couldn't fall asleep. I went to the kitchen to see if there was anything I could eat. And for my luck, there was a cookie jar waiting for me to come. I took one cookie and slides down the wall with a perfect view of Barcelona. My eyes slowly felt heavy and I dozed slowly away. I could feel two strong arms come around me. Carrying me to a bed and put me down. I opened my eyes and saw Niall starting to walk out.

"Niall don't go. Come here" I said lifting up the covers. I could hear Niall smile and walked towards the bed. He took of his cloths, and put on some joggings. I felt him get in the bed so I turned around and cuddled up to him. He smells good. I feel two arms around my waste and he pulled me closer to him.

Now I can sleep. And I know I will sleep well with him here.

"Night Niall"

"Night princess" Niall said and kissed my forehead. I smiled and fell into a wonderful sleep.

............................

Thank you for reading my story. It means a lot to me.

Love you.

Next chapter will be out in 2/3 days.

:)