Chapter 15

Hope you will enjoy this chapter as well

Sorry for not posting a new chapter in a while but I have rather forgotten about it with everything that has been going on.

Since its summer, I will write more promise

LoveXxXx

..........................................................................................................................................................................

I did liked that Niall called me. I did not know that he had my number. Oh yea, Helena gave him my number, I forgot. I continued to eat my pizza and turn on an episode from Ru Paul's Dragrace on Netflix.

I ate the pizza and when I was done, I started cleaning up. Wow, I cannot believe Helena would do something like that... I cannot get over it, which is bitchy of her. Well Liam deserves so much more then that girl. I saw Helena walking down the stairs and she as dressed in club clothes. I know she does not care about Liam any more.

"Hey you, can I talk to you?" I said in an angry voice.

"What's up with you bitch? What did I do?" She said as if she did not know it.

"What's been up with you lately? Why don't you care about Liam any more?"

"Well first, he isn't that good looking and he's never here. So I chose to let that boy go, without telling, but who cares?" she said. She thinks she is so smart, but in reality, she is just a stupid brat.

"He does not deserve you. I am glad you are no longer in his life. That also means you are out of mine. Please go and pack your bags and leave! I do not want to see you are ugly face here again! GO!" Wow that felt good.

"That's fine by me. BYE!" She said and walked up to pack her things. After an hour, she was out and gone, Thank god. I have an apartment for myself, no more bull from that girl. I am so done with having friends like her. She has been like this for a long time now, acting weird and somewhat changed. Maybe I should check in on Liam and see if he is all right.

I turned to my phone to call Niall when I saw what the time was. Its already 10? Wow, the time went by rather fast. I'll send him a text just in case he is asleep for the show tomorrow night.

To Niall <3

Hey Love hope I didn't wake you or anything, but I'm just wondering if Liam is all right? I kicked Helena out today so she is no longer bothering me with coming home late and with others and making a mess. Hope you're allright too <3 See you soon

KrisXx

I pressed send and the swoosh sound came. I like that sound its relaxing in a way, lol. Maybe I should go to sleep or maybe not I literally have no life. This is so sad and depressing. However, I cannot blame myself for being weird, well yes is can but never mind that. I know what I can do; I can just go on Tumblr or Twitter and see what is new. I haven't done this in a while now.

I looked on my timeline and saw photos of Helena and me in Barcelona, and here in our home town. I also saw some photos of her and all the boys she has been with. That is discussing. I scrolled down and saw a picture with Niall and me.

Aw, I miss him so much. I wanna cuddle up to him and watch a movie or something. it's not that long till ill see him thought. I know what I can do, I'll check out how the prizes are for the tickets.

I went to my PC and logged on. I checked what plane went, and the timings it left Norway. Maybe I should ask Niall how long I would stay in Ireland. Should I call him or just send him a text? I really want to hear his voice but I don't wanna wake him if his asleep. I'll text him, just in case... again.

To Niall

Hey love sorry for sending so many text but I'm looking at plane tickets and am wondering, for how long am I ganna stay? I don't have to stay the hole time you're there. You can have your family for yourself, don't worry. <3

Night love XxXx

Krisxx

I feel like am irritating him or something with sending so many texts... am I? I don't think so... Ok now, stop over thinking, it's not good for you when you do that. I think that it's best if I just go to sleep and stop making me feel bad for things I shouldn't.

It's only 22.00 though... I don't know if ill be able to fall asleep this early... I walked up the stairs and into my room. I made sure all the lights were off before I came up. I walked into my bathroom to take of my makeup and brush my teeth. After everything were done, I walked out and got out my PJ's from the closet. I changed into that and I went to bed.

I lied in bed for about an hour when I got a text. I looked over at my night stand and saw it was from Niall.

From Niall

Hey love, sorry for not replying I was in the middle of a concert. Haha. Yes, Liam is fine a bit sad but he smiled with what you said about Helena. I'm grand too love. Why wouldn't I? I have an amazing girlfriend who cares about me <3 Why shouldn't you bee there the hole time with me? I want to spend time with you love. You can come the 26th and come with me on tour until you start school? Therefore, I can see you when I know you're just at home alone. Well that is not a question so you just have to be with me. Mohaha.

Night love <3 see you soon.

NiallXx

He is the cutest thing ever. I replied with and OK love and a goodnight. See nothing to worry about. You can always talk to him he's always there for me, remember that. I finally fell asleep.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

OMG thank you so much for reading I love writing now <3 Remember to follow, vote and comment <3 Love you guys who reads this book <3 Next chapter will be out next week some time. Ill be traveling to LA and Las Vegas so it will be a long plane ride with a long chapter, promise <3Thanks again :)