Chapter 2

We went out of the plane. Me still eating my chips. I still have 3 left. I should save some for later, but I don't think I can.

We got our bags and went out of the airport to the Spanish weather. Warm. I like it.

"Ok are you ready to I to the hotel?" Helena asked.

"Yepsi Pepsi"

"Your weird"

"No I'm not. I'm just unique. And I know you like it." I said sticking my

tongue.

We went into a taxi and drove to our hotel. It took us 15 minutes from the airport.

When we arrived. Helena went to check us inn. While I took a walk around in the lobby. It's an amazing hotel. It ha a lot of flower that is around in the lobby.

"Ok are you ready to get to our room?"

"Yep. Let's goooo" I said. Running towards the elevators. As I pressed the button. The door opened. Hmm that's cool.

I looked back to see if Helena came soon. I walked in waiting for her. She takes ages. When she finally came. We pressed our floor and the doors were about to close until someone shouted, telling us to wait. So we waited.

When the boy came in he was wearing a hoodie and some ray bans. Weird. We are inside. Well I'm not him. So I shouldn't say anything.

"Thanks you girls." He said with and Irish accent. Ooo I like it. It remind me of Niall's. I need to stop this, but I can't.

"Your welcome" I said.

"You aren't form here right?" he asked.

"No we are from Norway. And you? are you from Ireland?"

"Yea I am. You heard that?"

"Yes. I love Irish accents. An plus I hear it everyday so it's easy to recognize" I said smiling.

"Yea? Why so?" He is very easy to talk to. Hope we will get to know him better. That would be cool.

"Well I listed to one directions interviews and listed to Niall. I love his accent. Should like yours. Your from Mullingar too? or somewhere close?"

"Yes I am from Mullingar." He said. I could here him smile. The lift pinged and he walked out.

"I think we just made a new friend Helena. He seemed nice. We didn't get to know his name. By didn't I ask."

"Just let it go. Maybe we will see him tomorrow. Ooo and guess what. I forgot to tell you what we are here for." The doors opened and we walked out.

"Ok go on. I'm excited to know" I said clapping my hands together.

"Well.... WE ARE GOING TO SEE ONE DIRECTION IN 2 DAYS!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAA WE ARE?!! YEEESSSS!!" I started to cry."thank you soo much. I love you Helena.' I gave her a big tight hug.

"Your welcome. It was your moms idea."

"Well I have to thank her too then." I smiled at her.

We walked into our hotel room, and it was amazing. There was a kitchen and a living room. And it was a big bedroom with two beds. It was so cute.

We unpacked, an it took us an hour to get settled in.

"What do you wanna do today? it's only 1:30 so we have a hole day."

"Ooo I want to eat before we do anything.. we should get out bikinis on and go down to the pool and we could also order some food?" I'm so hungry I think I'm gonna die.

"Ok." Helena said running into the bathroom to change. I changed in the bedroom cuz I knew she would take longer then I would. So we could just go when she was done.

"Ready?" she said while walking out of the bathroom.

"Yes. hope we will meet the guy again. I wanna get to know him."

"Yeah. Maybe he is at the pool. He looked really hot so I think he would go out for a swim to cool himself down. At least that's what I would've done."

We walked out of the room licking it behind us, and we walked towards the lifts. I pressed the button and we went in. We talked for the lift ride down, and all the way to the pool area.

"Wow it's hot out here" I said starting to take my beach dress over my head.

"Yes it is. I'm gonna go and order some drinks. Do you want a diet Pepsi or diet sprite?"

"I would like a diet sprite. Thanks Helena. I'll go and find us a spot." I said and tried to find a perfect spot. Where we have the pool and the restaurant close by. Incase I get hungry.

I staid out until 4 when it got too hot for me. Helena wanted to stay put a bit more, so I just walked to the room to take a shower.

When I went into the lift a guy was there. He was all dressed in black. What's up with guys In black now? I didn't see this in the newest trends for men. The man started talking into a earpiece and said something about me in the lift. That scared me a lot. So when the lift stopped at my floor I ran to my room and hurried as fast as I could inside before the man could say 'crispy chips'.

When I was inside. I went into the bathroom to take a shower. I turned on some music and starting undressing from my wet bikini, witch is very cold now, an jumper into the shower. I love it when I take shower and am alone. I will just stand there for 10 minutes before I even move a muscle. I love it.i washed my hair and body, then walked out. The cold air hit me giving me goosebumps. I put a towel around my body and turned the music off before walking out of the bathroom.

I walked over to the dresser to get out some jean shorts and a nice sky blue t-shirt; that match my eyes.I took the cloths and put it on the bed. I went to the mirror to brush my hair and do my makeup. I like it simple. Foundation, mascara and lipgloss.

I then brushed my blonde hair. It's longer then to my shoulder, but it's not to the middle of my back. A perfect length for me. Not too short or too long. I let it dry naturally. Or else it will look horrible. Then I'll get my small curls that I have underneath my upper hair. It's cute.

I got dressed and sat down to the sofa, looking through the channels. No luck for me. So I turned the tv off. What am I gonna do? Well you could explore the hotel? I decide to do that. It will be fun. I wrote a note to Helena saying I will walk around.

I went out of the hotel room locking it. I turned around and bumped into someone. Making me fall on top of them. NOOO, why would I be so clumsy?

"Well hallo again" he said. It's him. he still had his black hoodie and sunglasses on. I could see some blonde hair sticking out from underneath the hoodie.

"Umm... I'm sorry. I'm clumsy" I said and hurried up off of him.

"No don't be sorry. I don't mind. I'm Niall by the way." He said and took of his sunglasses and hoodie. It's Niall James Horan in front of me. Eeep. Play cool.

"H-h-hey. I'm K-K-Kris. Nice to meet you. Niall." Well I'm not playing it cool.

"Yeah. Shocked? when we talked in the lift I wanted to know you more. So I tried to find you after, but I couldn't find you. So I was wondering if you wanted to go for a snack or something. Now..?" Aww. He is blushing. Wait. Did he say he wanted to know more about me. I'm interesting.!! Yes!

"Yes, I would love to." I said and we walked to the lifts.