Chapter 9

Thank you everyone who is reading my book. It means a lot to me.

Love Xx

......................................................

Helena's p.o.v

After we got the ice cream Liam and me walked away from Niall and Kris. I don't mind being alone with Liam. He is the sweetest thing. We talked about everything. He told me all about his home town. I told him about mine. It's weird to know we live in two different life's. he is know all over the world. I'm just a girl from a small town in Norway.

"So.. Well I have something important to tell you.." Liam said nervously and scratching his neck.

"Yeah. What is it?" what if he wants me to stay away from him? Or don't...

"I really like you Helena. Like like you..." He is blushing. That's so cute

"You do?"

"Yes. I know that you don't feel the same but I just have to get it of my chest." Liam said stop walking. I get closer to him and smile and looked in his eyes.

"I like like you too" I said giving him a little on his lips. I can't stop smiling. he smiles back to me pulling me in for another kiss.

"OMG ITS LIAM AND NIALL FROM ONE DIRECTION!!!"

"OMG!! NIALL!!!! LIAM!!!!"

"shit!" Niall and Kris came running towards us and we started running till we saw a taxi just down the street.

"Get in" Liam said and going in the front.

"We would like to go to W Barcelona" Niall says to the taxi driver.

Liam p.o.v

"That sucked" I mumbled

"What did?" Kris says

"Oh nothing. I didn't say anything. Just it's a little shock with the fans back there. That's all."

"Ok. Are you sure? you can always tell me you know" Kris said whispering in my ears. Yep she know what I said and what i meant by it.

After the 15 minutes drive to our hotel we went up to our rooms. Tried of a long day. I said good night to Kris and walked over to Helena.

"Sorry we got interrupted back there." I said awkwardly

" it's ok. Don't worry Liam. Night" Helena gave me a kiss and dragged Kris to their room few doors down. Today went well I gotta say. I went to bad with a smile on my face.

.......................................................

Kris p.o.v

I'm scared for today.. You know. All stories comes to an end right? Cuz today will be the last full day me and Helena will have here in Barcelona. Everything is going well me and Niall, Helena and Liam. I don't know what will happen when we go. But I hope nothing will change. To be honest I think it will. Like c'mon, we are two small town girls of course we'll be forgotten. I don't want that.

Me am Helena that day, both was a bit down. We went to the breakfast area and ate in silence.

"Do you think they will just think of us is we are just some summer flings?" Helena breaks the silence.

"I don't know... I think so. Look at all the girls who throws them self at them."

"We should go and pack our things so that we don't need to so that tomorrow morning." Helena suggested. We walk up to our room and get ready for the day am ready for tomorrow. After an hour there is a knock on the door. I walk over and open it. It's Zayn.