Chapter 11

Sorry for not writing anything for so long. I've been so busy with school and problems about this one boy in my class. I'm so over it ( I hope so ) and will continue to write a lot.

Tnx for reading this book. 💚

........................................................

Niall's p.o.v

I didn't sleep much our last night together. I will miss her so much, I wanna hold her forever and never let her go. I love watching her sleep, sometimes she would say words and turn to the other side. She is so cute. I've been waiting her for a few minutes, but I know she is waking up soon. I can tell by the way she is breathing. I kiss her on the nose and she starts to smile, I knew she is awake.

"Good morning love" I smile down at her.

"Good morning Niall. Have you been up a long time?"

"Just a few minutes."

"What's the time?" she asks me. I rolled to the side of the bed to look at my phone.

"It's 8:30. Why?"

"Shit!! Helena and me have to leave soon. Like we have to be there at 9:50."

"Just relax for a few seconds, it'll be ok. Come and cuddle with me" she smiled at me and came over toward me and into my arms.

"I don't wanna go home. I wanna be here with you" she says looking up at me.

"Let's not think about that now. We will have that when you have to go." I'm gonna miss Kris so much. What has she done to me.

Kris p.o.v

If only Niall knew what he has done to me. Every time someone mentions his name, I get butterflies in my stomach. Every time he's around, I get nervous. He is the best thing that has happened to me in a while. Just smiling at me makes me forget everything bad. This is serious.

It's only one more hour with my prince till I have to go. I don't like it a bit. I just wanna kiss him all over and stay in his arms.

"Hey Kris. Are you ok? your making your thinking face again. It's cute on you."

"Yea I'm ok. Thanks. Haha. I bet" I smile. I don't know why I'm so sad? I'm gonna see him again, soon I hope.

"Come here then. We can cuddle till you have to leave" he opened his arms for me to come closer. I just smiled and rolled over to him. Just being in his arms can make everything right.

---at the airport---

"So I guess I'll see you in a few months. We have to talk everyday ok. I have to see or hear you to be myself" Niall says giving me good hug.

"Promise." I say and kisses him on his nose then on his lips. Kissing him made me believe it was only us two in this world.

"Flight to Norway boarding now" a lady says over the speakers.

"Talk to you soon ok? I'm gonna miss you so much baby" he kisses me one last time.

"Goodbye boys. We'll talk soon. I'm gonna miss your stupid jokes." I hugged them all, and me and Helena had to get on the airplane.

"We can do this. If it's meant to be, it will come back" Helena said

"I hope so, really"

................................................................

Tnx for reading.

Love you lots

Follow, comment and vote!

Xoxo

Don't let people bring you down💙