10.

There was a fresh scent of vanilla when I woke up. Are they baking? I got up to find no one baking at all. There wasn't anyone in the house. I checked all of the rooms. Not a single person was here. This isn't right. I know they wouldn't trust me here Alone. I sat down on the living room couch. Did they go somewhere? I sat in silence until the door had been slammed open. I went to look at who came in but I guess I shouldn't of because now 3 guys were chasing after me. One of them knocked me down and someone came over to me and pointed a gun to my head.

"Y/n! Get up!" I jumped awake. "What happened?" Hoseok asked sounding worried "Nothing I just had a bad dream that's all." "But Y/n you're crying" "I am?" I put my hand up to my cheek and felt my tear. "Oh.." I said and wiped them away. "What time is it Hoseok?" "It's almost 7 pm" "Oh" "They were waiting for you to get up" Hoseok said walking out the door. "I got up and walked toward the kitchen. It smelled like cigarettes. "Is someone smoking?" I asked "No" Daniel said putting out his "nonexistent cigarette". "Pfft sure" I sat down on the couch in the living room and was greeted by a smiling Jimin.

"Why are you so smiley??" "No reason" "Okay?" I went to get up but was pulled down onto Jimin. My head was on his lap. "What do you want?" I asked him. "Oh nothing" He leaned down to my face. "Jimin what are you doing?" There was a loud crash that had scared everyone in the house. "What was that?" I asked trying to get up. It was Daniel, He had dropped a plate and was staring straight at me, like I had just killed someone. "Daniel are you alright?" "Stop touching her" He grabbed my hand and pulled my up. He pulled me into a tight hug that I couldn't get out of no matter how much I tried.

"Daniel let go" "No" He shot me a mean look and picked me up. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "I'm bringing you to your room." "Why?" He threw me on the bed and left the room closing the door. What was that about? I got up and fixed my sitting position. "Daniel?" I got up and went to the door. It was locked. "Open the door!" I screamed. There was no response. I headed back to lay down. The door jiggled. "Hello?" I called out. "Shh" Hoseok said closing the door quietly. He sat down next to me. "Why are you in here?" I said. "Are you okay?" He asked reaching for my hand. I pulled my arm back. "What's wrong? I can't touch your hand?" Hoseok asked "Sorry I didnt mean to pull my arm away" "Y/n are you okay?" He said staring directly into my eyes. His eyes looked worried.

"I'm okay" I finally said braking the stare. "Don't worry about Daniel, He's just like that."
Hoseok said. The door knob jiggled. Daniel walked in. "What's wrong with you?" He asked me. "What do you think is wrong with me? Do you really think I want to be here? You're the one that kidnapped me and brought me here! I dont wanna be here!" I yelled at him. He stood there blanked faced. "Nothing to say? Hm?" I got up and left the room. Yoongi and Jimin were sitting at the kitchen table as usual, playing cards. I ran into what seemed to be one of the others rooms. It was dark, there were no windows at all, just like Daniels room. But in this room there was a separate bathroom attached to it. I walked in there, and was greeted by a half naked Daniel. I stood there blankly not knowing what to say or what to do. He had just gotten out of the shower.

"Uh.. Y/n?" Daniel said making me come back to reality. "Sorry sorry! I didn't know you were in here." I said trying to make him not think the wrong thing. I looked around the bathroom to find one of the first windows that seemed to be able to open in this house. "Y/n are you there?" Daniel said waving his hands in front of my face. "Yes Sorry" I said "And what were you looking at now?" "Nothing. Nothing at all." "Oh sure I know you were looking at that window. Weren't you?" He looked my straight in the eye. "No" I said backing up. "Don't even try princess there's no way that you can make it out of there." He said putting his hand under my chin and look me straight in my eyes. "Fine whatever. I wasn't even thinking about it." I looked away from him.

"Daniel come now!" Jimin said "What is it?" "I think it's Jungkook's crew again." "What do you mean? They came here again?" Daniel rushed out to the nearest window. Sure enough there was a truck pulled up in front of the house. "Y/n do you know how to use this?" Yoongi asked while holding a gun. "Yeah, My dad taught me" I grabbed the gun from his hand and I checked for bullets. It was full. There's no way i'll actually have to use this, I hope. "Jimin I need you to hide her right now." Daniel was loading a gun. "Alright got it" Jimin grabbed my arm. "But Jimin don't hide her in my room or under any beds, They almost found her there last time." "Alright I got it."

Jimin took me to a basement that was hidden by a dresser in what I think was Yoongi's room. "Go in I'll tell you were to hide." I went in first and Jimin followed close behind. This place looked like it never had been inside of. There were cobwebs everywhere. "Okay Y/n I'm going to need you to get over here." It was a corner that was in complete darkness. "Um, Okay" I sat down in the corner. It was very cold.

"How long will I be down here?" I asked "I have no idea. But we will come get you when it's all clear. Oh and Y/n" "Yeah?" "Only shoot that gun if you really need to." "Okay but how am I going to know it's you guys and not them?" "We will give you a signal okay?" "What  is the signal?" "We will tell you it's safe and our name okay?" "Yes I got it" "Jimin's hurry up they are trying to get in!" Yoongi yelled from a distance. "Shit. I need to go. We won't leave you down here so don't worry about that." "I won't now dont let me get killed down here while your talking!" Jimin ran up the stairs and closed the opening. A few seconds I heard a loud noise, probably a gun shot or a door breaking down. "She's not here! We dont have her!" I heard a voice yell. "I'm not here for her this time, but that doesn't mean I still don't want her." I'm guessing that was Jungkook? There was a gun shot. Shit they better not get killed.

[A/N]
I am so sorry. I havent been motivated for the longest time but I have tried to get this done. I hope you guys like it!