1.

"Y/n stop dozing off!" "What!" I jumped up from the counter that I was leaning on. My long black hair hit me in my face. "I told you to stop dozing off! This isn't a place for you to sleep" My boss walked away right after that.

It was a slow day at the coffee shop. There was almost no people there but 2.

What does she expect there's like no one here.

*Ding*

I looked around to see if my boss was around. She wasn't there so I grabbed my phone from my pocket and read the text I had got.

*From Unknown* Hey girl you're looking real cute today.

Who is this? I never gave anyone my phone number.

*From Y/n* Who are you?

How did they get my number?

*From Unknown* You don't need to know that ;)

*From Y/n* Yes I do! I don't know who you are creep

*From Unknown* You will find out soon princess

I shut my phone off and put it in my pocket.

What do they want from me? I literally have nothing.

I heard the door open "Hello Would you-" "Hi Y/n!!!" "Hi Sana!" "Hey are you alright Y/n?" "Yeah" "Are you sure you look scared for some reason" "No i'm fine" "Y/n I know you, you definitely aren't fine" "Ugh okay you want to know what's up with me Sana?" "Uh yeah" "Okay let's go sit at a table" "Okay" We walked to a empty table and sat down "Well I think I might have a stalker" I said as I handed her my phone to show her what they had sent me earlier.

She was dead silent for about 10 minutes. "Sana? Are you-" "Why didn't you tell me!!" "I don't know! Don't yell at me!" I was getting a little upset. I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"Y/n are you okay? Are you crying?" "N-no" "It's okay Y/n" She came over to me and gave me a hug. "Do you want me to stay at your house with you for a little while?" "No I don't need you to do that Sana" "Are you sure? I'm happy to help you" "Yeah i'm sure i'll be fine" "Okay i'm staying here though" "Okay but I have to do my job" Yeah yeah okay"

~1 hour later~

It was a pretty slow day but that was usually normal. There wasn't much people in there but an old couple and Sana. I was leaning on the counter waiting for some people when I heard something.

*Ding*

"Y/n it's yours" Sana said. I rushed over to her and grabbed my phone.

*From Unknown* Are you having a slow day? You look real bored

*From Y/n* Are you spying on me creep?

*From Unknown* I cant help it. Your to pretty not to look at.

*From Y/n* Stop stalking me creep

I blocked his number and put my phone on the table.

"What happened?" Sana said looking at me. "Nothing I blocked their number" "Oh good job" She smiled at me. "Hello? Does anyone work here?" "Yes sorry" I walked back over to the counter. This guy was probably in his late 20s. "Get me a Small latte" "Okay coming right up" He handed me his money and I gave him his change. "Wait over there" I made his drink and gave it to him. "Thanks" He walked out and got in his car and left. "Ugh this is so boring"

I wish there was more business in the middle of the day.

~4:0o pm~

The door opened and in came a guy with a old band logo shirt on that was revealing all of his tattoos on his arms and he had black pants on that went with his shirt. He had pitch black hair that was covering his eyes and he had some piercing. His eyes were brown and looked pretty. He had sort of a bright pink tone on his lips that looked pretty.

He's kind of cute

"Uh hello? "Hello Would you like to try the coffee of the day?" "No. Can I just have  small Iced carmel frappe" "That would be $$" "Here keep the change" "Thanks" I started making his drink when I heard the door open and saw multiple people come in at once. "I'll be with you in one minute"

Why does it have to be now that it gets busy?

"Sana what time is it?" "It's almost 4:10. Why?" "My shift is almost over that's why" "Oh alright. Do you need help Y/n?" "Yes but I don't think my manager would allow you to help me" "Oh" "Sorry Sana" I finished making his drink and went over to the people in line. "Sorry for the wait. What could I get you?" "I'll have-" I looked over at Sana and saw that she was talking to the guy.

She's lucky she gets to talk to him.

"Excuse me did you get that?" "Sorry could you repeat that?"

~5 minutes later~

I finished making the people's drinks and handed them over. I noticed that there was one more that I didn't remember making but I looked around and noticed that the guy was still there.

Omg I forgot to give him his drink! I'm such a idiot!

A/N
Omg I wasn't planning on it being this long but I hope you guys like it :)