5.

~Unknowns Point of View~

"Get up. You have a job today!" I sleepily got up and got some clothes on. I went out of my room and went up to the kitchen where the rest of my roommates were. "Jimin where did you put the files?" Yoongi asked "Over there on the counter" He pointed to the counter and saw me. "Oh hi" Jimin said "Hi Jimin. So what is my job today?" I asked sitting down at the table waiting for the flies to be given to me. "Well it might last a couple weeks but you have to kill some girl" "What for? Did she comit a crime?" I asked

I hated getting assigned to kill a girl that has no crimes. But I had to do it no matter what and I was the best at doing it.

"Well no but her family is loaded" Jimin said "Really!" Hoseok looked at Jimin "This job isn't for you Hoseok" Jimin said telling Hoseok to sit back down. "You have your own job today" Jimin handed him a paper. "I have to go shopping?" Hoseok asked "Yes you get us the best food, So you should be the one to go" "Okay fine" Hoseok got up and went to his room to change. "As for you" Jimin looked at me and handed me a paper. "Here's her information"

Lee Y/n

Age: 20
Height: 167 cm (5'5")
Weight: —
Birthplace: South Korea
Birthday: December 6, 2000
Current place of work: Coffee Bean
Education: College
Hobby's: Likes shopping, eating, hanging out with friends
Phone number: ***-***-****

Oh she's younger than me. She's in college too? Why is her phone number on here?

I looked at the guys. They were all focused on a different piece of paper.

They must all have something to do today

"Why is her phone number on here?" I asked Jimin "I don't know. I didn't put it on there" "Where is the spare phone?" "In the cabinet" I went to grab it until Yoongi grabbed my arm. "What do you think you are going to use that for now?" He gave me a death stare. "Work" I pulled my arm away from him and grabbed the phone. I went to my seat and grabbed the paper that was for me and went back to my room.

I looked at the paper and read over her number.

Should I text her?

I looked over the paper one more time. "She works at a coffee shop" I said to myself "Maybe I could go there to see what she looks like."

No no i'm not supposed to talk to the people i'm going to kill. Let's not do that

I grabbed the phone and put her number in it. I didn't text her right away. I had decided to go to her work to see what she looked like. I put on some sweatpants and a hoodie. I grabbed the phone and keys, then headed to my truck. I got into my truck and headed to the Coffee Bean.When I got there I parked my truck close but far from the shop. I saw a girl standing at the counter looking bored out of her mind. I looked at the phone in the seat next to me.

Should I text her?

I picked up the phone and pulled up her number. I thought about a couple of things to send until I came up with:

*From Unknown* Hey girl you're looking real cute today.

I saw her look around and nervous for some reason. She replied within a few seconds later with :

*From Y/n* Who are you?

I told her she didn't need to know, so that she wouldn't be scared of me. From what I saw she was scared from the texts. She leaned on the counter after putting her phone away looking around.

Should I go see her? No no it's to risky, I'll wait.

I put my phone down and just decided to watch her. About an hour or so later another girl came in and I saw Y/n jump up and get excited to see the girl.

That must be her best friend

Y/n went to the girl and started crying and showing the other girl something on her phone. I could tell it was probably the ones from me. I realized that I was going to need backup for this one. I called Yoongi and Hoseok and told them to meet me here. They came within about 10 minutes and came to me. "What do you want us to do!" Yoongi asked sounding mad. "I need you guys to talk to her, I think she's going to block my number too." "Okay So just talk to her and unblock your number got it" Yoongi went in first and Hoseok went in a couple minutes later making sure Y/n didn't notice him at first.

~A little while later~

I sat in my car and watched her as she started talking to Yoongi and made him laugh, which was a good thing. Soon she left her phone to Yoongi and he looked at me. He unblocked my number and also put his in. He walked out a few seconds after that. It was now Hoseoks turn. He grabbed her phone and walked away from her and as soon as she started panicking her gave her the phone. They started talking and he gave her his number. He left soon after that and so did she.

~Time skip to later that day~

I followed her car to the mall which is where she went and stayed in my car. I had Jimin come with me so he could talk to her. He went in and talked to her for awhile i'm guessing I wasn't with him.
*Ding* From Jimin
Hurry up she's going out

I texted Yoongi and Hoseok to get her and put their mask on before that. I got out and texted her making her scared. Hoseok and Jimin were running after her. She tripped and fell and Jimin grabbed her. He put a towel over her nose and she was out cold. We brought her to my truck and put her in the back. I sped off and brought her to our house. Me, Jimin and Yoongi carried her down to my room which was the farthest from anything. We set her on my bed and Yoongi grabbed Handcuffs. "Where did you get those?" I asked "I always have them on me, Come on Daniel keep up" Yoongi said as he handcuffed Y/n to the bed. We left the room and Hoseok finally showed up. "Where have you been?" Jimin asked "I had to outrun Jungkook's crew!" "What" All of us said at the same time. "They want the girl, I think they know where we are!" "Hoseok why did you lead them to us!" Yoongi slapped Hoseok. "I didn't mean to!" "Just take care of the girl don't let them take her" Yoongi said pointed to me. "Okay all of you help out!"

[A/n]
Sorry this is kinda rushed.