4.

I looked around to see if there was anyone with their phone out. No one did. I ran to my car and got in right away. I pulled up Sana'a name on my phone.

Should I call her? No

I put my phone down. I shouldn't bother her. I looked around one more time but this time I looked at the cars. There was one car that looked familiar but I wasn't sure. I decided to call Sana and ask her if she recognized the car too.

"Hello?" Sana said sounding confused "Um can I ask you something?" "Yeah what is it?" "Well do you remember this car.. It's a black truck and hold on let me send you a picture of it." I quickly took a picture and sent it to Sana. "Do you recognize that car?" I asked her. "Actually I do. I saw it at the coffee shop the other day. It was there all day not that I think about it." "Oh alright thank you" "No problem" "I have to go talk to you later" "Okay bye Y/n"

I hung up the phone and laid it on the passenger seat. I looked closer at the truck and noticed that there was someone in there. "How come I didn't notice that earlier?" I said to myself. I tried to get a better look at the person but it was hard to make out who was in the car. The only thing that I could make out was that it was a guy sitting in the truck on his phone.

As soon as I noticed that my phone went off. I looked at it.

*From Unknown*
What you staring at princess?

Wait he can see me in my car!

I turned my car on and sped off. I looked in my mirror to see if he had followed me but I didn't see him anywhere. "Phew I got rid of him for awhile." I said relaxing myself. Maybe I should go somewhere to get my mind off of this. I looked around to see where I could go and spotted a mall. "Oh perfect"

I turned into the mall parking lot and parked sort of far out. I grabbed my purse and phone, then locked the car. I walked into the mall and saw that there was a lot of people there. "Woah" I checked the time. ~6:30 pm~ "I should probably go home at 7:30" I said to myself as I made my way to the food court. I looked around at the places that were there to see what sounded good.

Hm what should I hav-

My thoughts were interrupted by someone tapping me on the shoulder. "Excuse me" The voice was low, So I knew it was a guy. I turned around to see a guy with dark brown hair, light brown eyes, ear piercings and had light pink lips that looks really pretty. He was wearing a black shirt with a a moon on it. He had black pants on with a chain connected to his belt. He also had on black vans.

He's kinda cute-

"Um hello?" He said looking at me confused "Yes sorry" "Would you come with me?" "Uh no" I backed away from him. "I'm not going to kill you or anything. I'm harmless" "But I don't know you" "I'm Park Jimin and you are?" "I'm Lee Y/n" "Noe you know who I am. Will you come with me now?" "Okay fine"

What have I got myself into

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a empty bathroom. I immediately had a panic attack. "What do you think you are doing?" I asked and reached for the door handle. "I'm not going to do anything to you!" He pulled me away from the door. " I have to tell you something important.." "Like what? That the end of the world is coming and i'm the only person that can save it?" "No. Y/n you are in danger" "Wait what. Are you joking?" "No I am not"

Suddenly I got the chills. No way this isn't true. How do I even know I can trust him?

"How am I in danger? " I asked him "Someone is stalking you" He said "Yeah I know. They keep texting me" I said "Wait what?" Jimin said sounding confused "Yeah they keep texting me" "No way show me" I grabbed my phone from my pocket and pulled up the messages. "Oh my" "What?" "Nothing" He handed me my phone back.

*Ring Ring*
It was Jimin's phone. "Hold on I have to take this." He unlocked the bathroom door and walked out. I followed him out. I tried to listen to what Jimin was saying but I couldn't really hear what he was saying. "Jimin I need to go" "Okay" He waved bye to me. I walked out of the mall and walked to where my car was parked. I was walking peacefully until I got a text. I looked at the text.

*From Unknown*
Hey Princess. Thought you could get away from me?

I looked around to see if the black truck was somewhere but I didn't see it anywhere. "What?" I looked around and saw 2 different guys coming towards me and I didn't know what to do. I froze in the middle of the parking lot. I didn't know what to do. Suddenly my brain finally decided to let me run. I looked behind me and saw that the 2 guys were running now.

Am I going to die?

I suddenly tripped and fell on the ground. I felt the 2 guys grab me and put something over my nose. Next thing I knew I was out.

I woke up about 4 or so hours later and didn't know where I was. I went to get up but couldn't I was handcuffed to the bed.

Where am I! How did I get here? What is going on?

:) Sudden twist