2.

I'm a literal idiot.

I grabbed his drink off the counter and went over to him. Surprisingly his drink was still cold. "Im sorry I forgot to hand this to you" "No no it's okay"

Woah his voice was a little deeper than I thought it would be.

I handed him his drink. "Thank you" "Oh um I never asked your name" "My name is Min Yoongi" "My name is Lee Y/n" "Nice to meet you" He said and gave me a smile. "Oh Y/n I need to go home now my mom needs me" Sana said as she got up from the table. "Alright see you later then" "Bye" She waved at me as she walked out the door. "Is she your best friend?" "Yeah, Shes mostly the only person I hang out with." "Oh."

I looked up at the clock. 4:30 pm. Time to leave! "Hey i'm sorry but my shift is ending" "Oh okay" "Uh do you want to be friends?" I asked "Oh sure" He gave me a smile. "You want to know something?" "Sure what is it?" "I thought that you were going to be mean or something" "Why?" "I don't know the way your dressed and all your tattoos make you seem mean or something. I don't know how to explain" "I get it Y/n" "Okay good. I didn't know how to explain" I laughed

He's actually nice to me. That's nice.

"So Y/n do you want my number?" "Why!?" I said in a panicky tone. "So we can still talk. Slow down don't get ideas" "I won't sorry. Here can you put it in my phone? I have to put this away." I ran to the back and put my apron on the hanger. I ran back out to see if he was still there. He wasn't.

Shoot where's my phone!

I looked on the table and counter but it wasn't there. Oh great. "Looking for something?" A voice said behind me. "Yes I am How did you-" I turned around to see a guy that was taller than me standing there. "It looks like your looking for something" "Well yeah I kinda am"

This guy had light brown hair and ear piercings. He had on a black bucket hat, a white hoodie with cartoon flowers and some light blue ripped jeans. He was smiley and looked harmless. "Is this yours?" He handed me a phone. "Yes! Where was it?" I grabbed my phone from his hands. "Laying on that table" "Oh well thank you for giving it back to me" "You're welcome. Oh my name is Jung Hoseok by the way" "Mine is Lee Y/n" "Nice to meet you Y/n" "Nice to meet you to Hoseok" I smiled at him

"Oh i'm sorry but I need to close" "Oh okay, I'll see you later Y/n" "Bye" I waved to him as he left. "Excuse me everyone but it is closing time and you have to leave" Everyone got up and left the store. I went to the back and told my manager that everyone left. I grabbed my sweater and purse and left the building. I went to my car and got in. I threw my purse in the passenger seat and went to grab my keys from my pocket.

*Ding*

*From Unknown*
Hey do you want to meet up?

*From Y/n*
Who is this?

*From unknown*
Oh i'm sorry it's Hoseok

*From Y/n*
How did you get my number?

*From Hoseok*
Oh I got it from my friend Yoongi

*From Y/n*
Oh you're friends with him?

*From Hoseok*
Yeah. But anyways do you want to meet up?

*From Y/n*
Yeah sure where at?

*From Hoseok*
The park?

*From Y/n*
Sure i'll meet you there in 30 minutes

I turned my phone off and threw in the passenger seat.

So he's friends with Yoongi? They don't seem like they would be friends. They're so much different from each other. 

I started my car and drive to my house. When I pulled up I noticed a package on my front door step.

I don't remember ordering something.

I got out of my car and went to see who the package was for.

For Y/n
I thought that this would look good on you
From Sana

Why would Sana give me something like this?

I opened my door to my shared house with one of my best friends. "Mina i'm home" "I'm upstairs" I heard her yell from her room. I put my purse and phone on the kitchen counter and went upstairs with the package in my hands. "Mina were you expecting a package?" "No but I did hear someone knock earlier it looked sort of like a guy." "Oh" "Y/n do you have a boyfriend?" She looked at me "No Mina I don't" "Come on Y/n I was just teasing you" "Whatever I have to get ready for something" I went into my room. Mina followed me and stood in my door way. "For what?" "I'm meeting a friend"

"Are you going to open that box?" I stared at the box. "Maybe" I went to my closet and picked out some better clothes to wear. I put on a red shirt and my blue ripped jeans. I tucked my shirt into my pants and grabbed my red converse. I looked to see if Mina was still in my door way. She wasn't.

Should I open the package?

I stared at it until I forced myself to open it. It was a black sweatshirt with white stripes down the side and a little moon on it.

Oh this is super cute

There was also a note in the box.

I hope you love this Y/n. Meet me in the park tonight at 10 pm with this.
Your friend

Wait what-

Sorry this took so long I have been unmotivated.