6.

"Hello little girl" A voice said. I turned to look at the person. I couldn't see their face but I could tell that it was a guy. He was standing in the doorway. "What do you want from me!" I yelled at him. "Why am I here!?" "You will find out soon" He walked away closing the door behind him.

How am I going to get out of here?!

I scanned the room for anything that I could see that I could use but I couldn't see anything. It was to dark and I could barely see anything. All I could see was a few candles in the room I was in. That was all that was lighting up the room.

I heard the door open again and saw a tall figure walk in. I didn't turn to see them, I just looked at the wall in front of me. "What do you want?" I said angrily "To talk Y/n" I turned to look at the person and saw that it was Jimin. "Jimin? What are you doing here? Did you kidnap me!" "No I didn't" He came closer to me. He pulled a chair that I guess was next to the bed.

When did that get there?

"You're staying here for awhile" Jimin said looking me in the eyes. "Why am I here! I didn't do anything!" I tried to struggle free from the handcuffs but nothing happened. "You will see" He got up and I stopped moving. He patted my head and walked out of the room.

"You didn't give me answers!!" I yelled out to him. He didn't come back. So I started focusing on the door not knowing who or what might come in at any giving time. About an hour or so it was peace and quiet. Until I heard a gun shot.

What is that!

I saw someone rush into my room and close the door. "Y/n under the bed now" He said unlocking my handcuffs. I didn't see his face but I knew who he was. I rushed under the bed as quickly as I could and the person was right behind me. I got a look at his face and realized that it was the guy from the park yesterday.

"Hey yo-" He put his hand over my mouth. "Shut up. Do you want to die?" I shook my head no. "That's what I thought" I could barely see anything in the room and I wanted to get a look at him up close. "What are you staring at?" He said annoyed "Nothing" I immediately looked away from him. He was cute. But I wasn't going to think about that right now. Someone walked into the room we were in and he put his hand over my mouth.

He stared at me and I felt nervous. No guy has been this close to me before. All I could see from under the bed was shoes walking back and forth throughout the room. "I know you're in here!" The guy was now walking slowly. The guy hit the bed causing both of us to jump a little. The guy had started moving lower to the ground. I had been shaking at this point, Daniel holding on to me was my only comfort. I felt tears forming in my eyes. There was another gun shot. The guy had gotten up and went to see what happened. Daniel stopped holding on to me and removed his hand from my mouth. "What is going on?" I asked him feeling a tear drop from my eyes. "I'll tell you later" "Get out of our house the damn girl isn't even here" Yoongi screamed loud enough for me and Daniel to hear. "Why does that guy want me?" Daniel stared at me "We'll explain later" About 10 minutes later I heard a door slam shut and someone running to the room  me and Daniel were in.

"They're gone" We heard Hoseok say. Daniel helped me out from under the bed and pointed to the bed. Which I guess meant that I should go back up there. I sat on the bed waiting for them to say something. Hoseok pulled Daniel over and whispered something to him. Daniel came over to me and extended his arm out. I hesitated but then realized what he wanted. I held my arm out to him and he grabbed it pulling me to what I guess was the kitchen. Yoongi and Jimin were sitting at a table. The table was super dirty and i'm guessing it was old too. I stood back away from the two not knowing why they were sitting there. I looked down at the floor. Blood. "What happened?" I finally spoke up.

"Are we going to tell her?" Yoongi asked slowly getting up from his chair and motioning time to sit there. "Yeah we might as well" Daniel sat me down in a chair. "Y/n you know your family is very wealthy-" "So what they wanted my money? Is this what all that was about?" "Yeah they were looking for you" Yoongi said "You're going to be staying with us for awhile" "What I didn't agree to this! I have a job and a life" "It's safer." Jimin placed his hand on my shoulder. "Do you guys want me money too? Is that why you guys kidnapped me?" They all fell silent. "Yes Y/n" I knew it. "Let me leave please" "No we can't let you leave." Jimin had blurted out "Why not?" "You just can't" Daniel said making everyone silent again. "We can't have you leaving, okay Y/n?"

Let me leave I don't want to be stuck in this house with 4 guys that I still know nothing about.

"Fine" "We are going to be watching you" "Okay fine" I went to walk around the house and explore since I probably was going to be here for awhile, but Daniel grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. "Don't touch me" I screamed at him. "Oh princess you have no idea how easy it is to kill you right on the spot" "Is that a threat?" "Indeed it is" "Let me do what I want, There's no way of me leaving besides the front door anyways" I walked off into what seemed to be the living room. It was dusty, It looked like it hadn't been used in awhile.

"Jimin!?" I yelled out "Yeah?" He immediately came to me. "Is there anything that I can do, I'm pretty sure you're tv doesn't work" "It does" "Oh it does?" "Yeah but the remote is missing so that doesn't help sorry Y/n" "It's fine-" He walked away before I even finished my sentence.

Maybe I should just take a shower, that would burn time.

I walked back into the kitchen where all the guys were. "Uh where is your bathroom?" "I'll show you" Hoseok got up and led me to the bathroom. "Hoseok" "Hm?" "Can I take a shower?" "Yeah let me get you a towel." He came back a few seconds later with a towel in his hand. "Thanks" He smiled and closed the door.

"Privacy finally" I said to myself. I undressed and hopped into the shower. I then realized I didn't have anything that was mine in there.

Okay great I have to use theirs

~After the shower~

I turned off the shower and grabbed the towel, placing it over my damp body. I stepped out and again realized I didn't have any clothes. I sucked up my guts and walked out there in my towel and towel only. "Do you guys have something I can wear." They all looked at me. I felt embarrassed, I felt my face turn bright red. "I have something you can wear princess" Daniel said grabbing my arm and pulling me to his room. "Ah no way, I know exactly where this is going" "I wasn't going to do anything but you know I don't have to lend you anything" "Just give me the damn clothes"

I hate living here already

[A/N]
As promised i posted a new part today. lmk how you guys like it :)