Pt. 3 - Open Eyes

"Yeah- I was fighting Sapnap and he smashed a bottle on my face." "How long has it been?" Asked Wilbur hastily. "Uhh- well only about 2 minutes since Dream and Sapnap left." replied Tubbo. "Fuck- Dream was here 2 minutes ago?! Ok we have to get out of here then!" Wilbur stood up and looked around. "How are we going to get Tommy out of here?!" Asked Tubbo hastily. "Don't talk about me like I'm not right here! I can stand!" Tommy sat up with his eyes open. Suddenly, he started to shake. "My- my eyes are open, right?" The two stared at Tommy for a second. "Yes, yes they are Tommy..." They stared for another second. "I- can't see anything." Said Tommy with his eyes staring blankly straight ahead. "Al- Alright, we will deal with the situation at hand when we get back to the embassy."

Wilbur put his hand on Tommy's shoulder. Tommy flinched and jumped backwards. "JESUS CHRIST- Don't fucking scare me like that!" "Oh- Sorry." "We have to get out of here, we don't have much time." Tubbo nudged Wilbur, but he ignored him. "Wilbur?" asked Tubbo quietly. "Wilbur?" he asked a little louder this time. "Tubbo stop nudging me-" "No, Wilbur? I think our time has run out." Wilbur looked up at Tubbo. "What do you- Ohhh Shit." Sapnap's army surrounded them. Everyone; Punz, Dream, George, Karl. Everyone except for Sapnap. All of them were in full armour, Some with enchanted diamond, some with a combination, and Dream and George dawning full enchanted Netherite.

"What? What's going on?" Asked Tommy, but he was met with silence. "Wilbur- what's going on?" "We have to go. C'mon." Wilbur grabbed Tommy by the wrist and ran towards the nearest gap in the line, but it was quickly closed by Dream and Karl. "Hey Wilbur. Where are you going?" "Somewhere that isn't here. What are you doing in L'manberg?" Dream pushed his mask on to the top of his head, and with a grin, exclaimed, "We are at war, Wilbur. In fact, we are at war with the 2 kids behind you. If you don't mind- we have some business to-" an arrow shot through the air from behind Wilbur and Tommy, piercing Dream directly in the cheek. "FUCK-" Yelled dream as he stumbled to his left.Wilbur spun around to see Tubbo reloading his crossbow. "Get out of here!" Wilbur took no time to sprint off through the gap, dodging Karl's sword and kicking him with his knee in the stomach.

"Wilbur what's going on?!" Yelled Tommy as he ran without being able to tell where he was going. "We- we were surrounded by Dream, Karl, George and Punz-" "Was Sapnap there?" Interrupted Tommy. "I don't think so." Replied Wilbur. "Where are we?" Just as he asked, Tommy felt his feet hit wood. "We are on the prime path. When we get to the stairs, I need you to go up them as best as you can- ok?" "Ok I thi-" "NOW!" Tommy stumbled up the stairs a little, but quickly was able to collect himself and run. "Are we going to the Embassy?" Asked Tommy. "Yes, but probably not for long." Tommy stumbled again after the last step, but again was quick to collect himself.