Pt.7 - Battle Scars

"Hey, Dream!" Dream looked up from his target just in time to watch as Tommy slipped out of the shadows and into the lantern light, his eyes and forehead still ominously hidden by the shadows. "Why, hello Tommy! We were just looking for you, good of you to show up." Taunted Dream. "What are you doing with Fundy, here?" Asked Tommy as casually as he could. "TOMMY, RUN!" Yelled Fundy, but Tommy stood in place. "Can't you see him? Oh, No you can't." Only Dream laughed. "What are you talking about? Tommy? What's going on?" Tommy stayed silent. "Tommy, come closer and show Fundy what I am talking about." Tommy laughed bitterly in response. Suddenly, the sound of crossbow fire came from the group's direction. Tommy stepped instinctually to the side, feeling the arrow's wind travel just past his face. Dream chuckled to himself. "Nice dodge, Tommy." "Thanks, Dream." Tommy took a sarcastic bow. "That acid can take your sight, but I guess it can't take your spirit." Dream laughed.

Wilbur was fuming. He glared at Tubbo, who glared back. "Hey, Tommy?" Called Tubbo, still making eye contact with Wilbur. No response. Both their eyes widened a little. "Tommy?" He called again, a little louder. No response. This time Wilbur broke the eye contact and looked around the corner. He could see Tommy's corner, vacant. "Tommy?!" Wilbur walked out of the storage room and looked around. "GOD DAMN THAT KID!" Tubbo followed Wilbur. "What the- Tommy?" "OF COURSE HE WOULD PULL SOMETHING LIKE THIS! ALWAYS NEEDS TO BE THE HERO!" Wilbur took a breath. "C'mon Tubbo, we have to hurry. Grab your crossbow." Wilbur grabbed a diamond sword from the storage room, and together they bound up the stairs. It didn't take long to hear the commotion in L'manberg. "What do you reckon he's in there?"

"ACID?! WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT?!" Yelled Fundy. Dream grinned. "You're down a man, Fundy.It appears Tommyinnit's sight has failed him." Fundy was dumbfounded. Tommy noticed the silence, and stepped a little closer. The shadows crawled back, showing his severely burned forehead, but most importantly, his eyes. Tommy heard Fundy gasp. "Cool Battle scars, eh?" Dream sneered. "I'll give you some more." Tommy heard the sword cut downwards through the air as Dream leapt towards him. He had no idea which side the blade would come, and so dodging it by sidestemping was out of the picture. However, there was one thing he knew; it was coming from above. He held up his axe in front of his chest, Dream sword knocking directly into the iron blade, sending ripple through the air.

Dream was quick to swing again, from the left this time, but Tommy was again fast to recognize which side he was on from the sound of his feet, and blocked it again with all his strength. Tommy pushed Dream's sword up with the handle of his axe, opening a weak spot and kicking him in the stomach. Dream stumbled back, but he jumped back into action before Tommy could get back on guard. Dream stepped left and swung right, cutting Tommy deeply in the side. "FUCK!" Screamed Tommy, falling to the ground. He felt his hot blood on his side, but other than the pain, he had no way to tell exactly how bad the wound was. Tommy used this unknowing to his advantage. Blood is shocking, but it's not as bad when you can't see it. Dream stood on Tommy's foot, but Tommy, if you didn't know, has 2 feet, and kicked Dream in the back of the leg with his available foot.

Dream tripped, falling to the side and rolling down a small hill. The Dream team, which had had their whole attention on Fundy, diverted their attention to Dream, giving Fundy the perfect window for escape. Fundy dove headfirst into George's stomach, knocking him to the ground. Fundy stood on his hands. Punz drew his sword and stood threateningly in front of Fundy, so he merely stomped as hard as he could with his boots on to George's hand. George let out a cry of pain, and Fundy shot Punz a grin, causing him to back down.

Tubbo and Wilbur ran through the gates of L'manberg and down the hill. They could see the chaos occurring down by the water, with a clear shot to Fundy holding George hostage. Karl ran behind their line of sight. "Dream, you good?" "GET OUT OF MY WAY!" Tubbo and Wilbur ran further down the path to see what was going on, with Tubbo aiming his crossbow ahead. Tommy stood from the ground, dodging a downward blow from Dream so oddly effortlessly. Tommy swung his axe on Dream's left side, which was blocked and repelled. Dream stabbed forward in the gap, which Tommy dodged, but tripping in the process. Wilbur and Tubbo's eyes widened, horrified at the giant gashing Tommy's right side. Tommy knelt on his hands, with his back to Dream. Wilbur and Tubbo couldn't wait any longer, and ran out from the path. Dream looked up at them, with murder in his eyes, but Dream was maskless and wounded in the ankle, and knew he couldn't take on Both Wilbur and Tubbo.

Tommy hadn't noticed his friend's arrival, and swung as Dream from the ground. Tommy's left hand remained on the ground. Dream stepped back, dodging the axe. He spun his sword in his hand and shot Wilbur and Tubbo a smile, before stabbing his sword, with vicious determination directly through the back of Tommy's hand. Tommy screamed, with his hand nailed like wood to the ground. Dream smiled again, tearing his sword out of the ground and subsequently out of Tommy's hand, and took off into the night, gesturing for his team to follow, an offer they gladly took. Fundy mercifully left George free, planting a scratch to the face first, of course.
-
-
-
Its a little long- Sorry about that ;-;