Pt.5- Visualization

The only sound in the room was the quiet ticking of Wilbur's pocket watch. "How are we going to win this war?" asked Tommy quietly. "We have Fundy, Niki, Me, and Quackity! It's Ok." "But I want.. I want to kill them." Wilbur and Tubbo exchanged a look. "Tommy, you can't see anything, your face is severely burned, you..." Wilbur trailed off, staring again at Tommy's eyes. "Just... leave me alone." Wilbur and Tubbo exchanged another look. Tubbo opened his mouth to say something, but Wilbur shook his head. Tubbo slumped against the wall next to Tommy, and Wilbur stood up and walked into the storage room.

"Tubbo, can I speak with you a second?" Tubbo looked up at Wilbur and nodded. Wilbur gestured for Tubbo to follow him. Tubbo stood from the ground and walked with Wilbur into the storage room. "What can I help you with?" asked Tubbo. "It's nothing you can do, but I just wanted to fill you in on what I am going to do." Tubbo nodded hesitantly. "I am going to try and find Fundy, Niki, and Quackity, or at least one of them and let them know what happened and where we are." Tubbo stared at Wilbur for a minute. "No you're not." Wilbur looked taken aback for a second, but then just looked confused. Tubbo continued, "No, I'm going to do those things. You already risked your life for us, and it's my turn." Wilbur stared again, but then snapped out of his confusion. "So did you! And- and you need to stay with Tommy. I-" "Do you not trust me?!" "I do trust you, Tubbo!"

Fundy sat alone in his house. Nothing of significant interest had happened that day, at least to his knowledge. He had been sitting around in his house listening to the birds all day, except for when he took a nap around 2pm, and soon the sun would be fully set and he would have done literally nothing with his time. Suddenly, he had a burst of energy and stood from his chair, but now he was standing for no reason, so he decided to make something of himself. "Maybe... I will visit the Camarvan." Thought Fundy. At least it's something. Fundy walked to his door, slipping out quietly before heading to the van.

Tommy sat in the other room, listening to everything that they were talking about. I wonder if they thought they were being quiet, because if they were, they were not doing a very good job. It angered Tommy every time they would talk about him like he wasn't literally right there. Afterall, he was blind, not deaf. Tommy listened to Tubbo and Wilbur slowly raise their voices to the point that they were shouting at each other. "We are not going to make it down here without the rest of the group!" Shouted Wilbur. "And you don't think I can find them?! I know we need them! I understand that much!" Tommy had had enough. He stood from his spot in the corner, and as quietly as he could manage, ascended the stairs. It wouldn't have mattered if he was quiet or not, because Wilbur and Tubbo were being so loud it drowned out anything else.

Tommy walked with his hands in front of him, feeling the walls, and eventually the doors. He opened the door, and was immediately hit by cold air. It must be pretty late, because he knew for a fact that it wasn't this cold earlier. He used his feet to figure out where he was going, that and a lot of visualization. He walked along the prime path, feeling the walls of the hill it went through when he drifted to the side. Suddenly, the path began to shake rapidly. It was coming from behind him, but around the corner because it seemed to be too far. He could faintly hear voices and footsteps, coming closer. He had to think fast. If he was in the tunnel, then he had to get to the end. He began to run with his hand along the side to figure out where he was.

"Where the fuck did they go?!" Yelled Dream. "Maybe they went the other way?" Replied Punz. "Maybe, but the only thing that way is Bad and Skeppy's house, and really nowhere else." said George. "Well, we will go there next, c'mon." Dream started to walk down past the prime path. "Wait- Dream?" Dream turned around. "What, Karl?" "If they aren't in Bad and Skeppy's house, it's too dark to see them anywhere else. Maybe we could just go home." Dream stared at Karl, but then nodded. "Fine. But first we should just check L'manberg again, since we're here."