Pillow princess

"Don't be shy," her seductive voice washed over me, as did her skilled hands. Her attempts to get me to relax were futile, I was too in my head about consequence. I wanted her to pin me to the bed, leave me gasping for air and begging for more, but truth be told, I had no idea what I was doing. She was inching me closer to the bed, placing tender kisses on my collarbone which felt like tiny sparks riveting in my stomach. She guided me down till we were seated and I battled with my mind on whether to speak up or do what I so desperately wanted to do. 

Enjoy it.

She released her lips from mine to quickly pull her scabbard over her head, and I took the opportunity to confide.

"I haven't... I don't know..." I blushed and looked away.

"This is your night princess," she reassured comfortingly, and placed her finger under my chin to lift it up to meet her eyes.

"Lie down and relax."

I nodded, closing my eyes as she resumed the kiss. My nerves had been subdued for the time being, and I finally relaxed as her touch roamed my body. I grasped at her leather chest plate, indicating I wanted it off. I was convinced she couldn't arouse me any more than I already was, but when she tossed the leather aside, the skin on her ample chest was richly smooth and the curves on her body glinted in the dim lighting. She kicked off her tall boots and tugged at my corset strings with a small smirk on her lips. I couldn't stop staring at her bosom, and traced each breast lightly with my fingers, fascinated. She'd thrown my corset to the floor and was now unbuttoning my shirt with only one hand, the other was preoccupied with my bottom lip, her thumb pulling it gently downwards. 

I'm unsure as to what came over me, but I took her thumb in my mouth and pressed my tongue against the pad. She stopped what she was doing for a second, her eyes widening and breaths becoming more static. 

"Have you any idea the effect you have on me?" She whispered heavily, practically ripping the last few buttons off my shirt. I couldn't help but feel hugely flattered, and pushed away the urge to grin profusely. Her hands cupped my breasts and I tried to hold in a small whimper. I desperately wanted to be so vocal, and trying to stay silent was torture. A fleeting whine escaped my lips however, when she placed her mouth on my chest. She circled my nipple with her tongue, and latched on softly, only releasing when I exhaled.

"Your skin tastes like roses," she smiled dreamily, and moved to my other breast, doing the same. One of her hands had found the thigh-high slit in my skirt and was trailing very gradually up my leg. I was being teased with no room for sympathy, and she threw aside the dagger strapped round my thigh.

"Please," I begged, prepared to leave all my values and dignity behind just for this one precious night.

She said nothing, expression blank as she hovered over me, her fingers nearing closer and closer.

"God..." I nearly cried out as her finger landed between my legs. The slight touch was enough to make my back arch off the bed and a quiver to dart down my spine. A touch was all it was, she barely moved her finger at all yet I couldn't stay still for the life of me. Her stark cheekbones lifted upwards as she grinned. She had my whole soul at her mercy, and it was obvious she was relishing in the power she held over me at this moment.

"Have you no heart?" I protested, the perspiration beginning to bead on my forehead as I frowned at her with a desperate look on my face. Never had I been more eager to succumb to another's touch.

Again, no response, but she moved her head downwards. I guessed what she was about to do, but I was drastically unprepared for the waves of pleasure it would send through me. Her tongue  was soft and rough at the same time, there was nothing in the world at this moment that I wanted more than her. The taste of her sweet lips mixed with her signature whiskey scent. I craved the touch of her body against mine, her fingers deepening ripples of ecstasy inside me. I lost sense of time, and yearned to cry out in pleasure as the energy built up and up, threatening to release at any given moment.

I was cast into limbo as every muscle in my body seized. She clapped a hand over my mouth with a mischievous giggle to stifle some of the cries which I was completely helpless to. Her stunning face, curvaceous strong figure and skill had rendered me exhausted. I lay there, hair unfurled across the bedsheets, thighs twitching and gasping for breath. Catching it was so much easier with her poised above me, looking into my eyes with a new kind of interest. She brushed a curl off my now glowing face and I gazed up at her through my lashes, smiling with a deep affection for her. 

"That was... unbelievable," I sighed contently, closing my eyes. She moved nearer to me, luscious lips settling on mine more tenderly than ever before. I was so much more comfortable with her touch now, I used to get incredibly nervous to the point where I'd back away, but I think I'd finally started to open up to the idea of us becoming close with each other.

"May I stay tonight, my lady?" She enquired hopefully, but I was so pleased she'd asked, I wanted to be in those arms all night.

"Of course, but only if you hold me," I answered with a timid look on my face.

"As you wish," she lifted the bedsheets over me and we intertwined our arms, legs, fingers, everything.

My laboured breaths turned into calm ones that matched the rhythm of Lex's own. Tomorrow morning would surely arrive too quickly, I was certain something as solace as this was too good to be true.