// part 7

"w-what-?"

"I- I said what I said."

Did he- does he actually mean it? o-or... is it just a bit... it was a subgoal.. no. I need to get the negative thoughts out of my head and just think about the present.

"hmmmmm... ok!"

"see chat- WAIT REALLY?!"

"hehehe~" (that's cringe y/n 🙄)

Tommy POV:

oh god. her laugh is so cute. did she really say yes?! to me?! omg omg what do I do now? what do I say? I've never gone on a date before. Will she think I'm weird? She seemed so confident. Does she have a lot of experience with dating people? Am I overthinking this? I probably am.

"I- I-"

"awww you're really cute when you're flustered."

W H A T.

I- is she flirting with me?

no I'm supposed to be the one flirting with her.

I open up her stream and she's blushing like crazy. I need to say something back.

Y/N pov:

"pfft- you're one to talk."

"deffo flerting"

"SHUT UP TUBBO!"

Everyone in the vc laughed and we ended up just playing on the smp.

time skip t(^^t)

I ended the stream and felt exhausted. I heard my sister run out of her room but I thought nothing of it in till:

"So when's the date?"

"AHHH! omg you scared me! where did you even come from?!"

"the door idiot."

"oh yeah"

"so?"

"oh yeah I think on fri- WAIT A MINUTE SINCE WHEN DID YOU WATCH MY STREAMS?!"

"well you've gotten fairly popular and even have a boyfriend now so I thought why not."

"he's not my boyfriend s/n!"

"then why are you going on a date with him. GASP DO YOU LIKE HIM!?!?"

"NO IT WAS FOR A SUBGOAL NOW GET OUT OF MY ROOM"

"yeah yeah whatever you say. mom said to come down for dinner tonight. she said she wanted to have a serious conversation of somthin."

"K now leave"

" 'ight "

What did mom want to talk to us about? maybe something to do with work? she has been talking about that a lot lately. Did she find a new job!? I sure hope so. You see my mom has been working for this one asshole of a guy who treats her like shit. sorry for the language but It was necessary.

I head down stairs to find my mom with her back turned while talking to my sister.

"what did you wanna talk about?"

"oh! Y/N! honey come sit down I have great news for you and your sister!"

"o-ok-"

I sat down while taking a bite out of my food.

"sooo... guess who got a new job!"

"Really!?!?"

"Yup! there is just one thing though."

"mom..."

"its in England"

WOW TWO IN ONE DAY!?!?!?! ITS ALMOST LIKE A REWARD FOR WAITING SO LONG!!!!! A BONUS GIFT PER SAY. OR MAYBE JUST TO GET MY READS UP. YOU MAY NEVER KNOW. WHY AM I TYPING IN ALL CAPS? WELL I DON'T KNOW THAT EITHER!