// part 20

⚠️ Warning: use of strong language and yelling ⚠️

TW: body shaming, slight sexual harassment (very small)

"Urg-" i woke up looking around to see spilled chip bags on the ground and Tommy and Tubbo laying on each other

"Pfft-" I took my phone out of my pocket to take a picture only to see 50+ messages from my mom asking me where i was. Oh fuck.

I quickly grabbed my things and texted Tommy so that when he wakes up he doesn't think I was kidnapped or something.

Right before I was about to walk out the door I heard the notif from his phone so I looked out of instinct and saw that my name in his contact was "n/n <3".

"Why- whatever i need to go." i walked out the bedroom door and started speed walking towards the bus stop and called my mom.

"Mom?"

"y/n!? Why didn't you call me!? I was worried! You're in so much trouble when you come home."

"I- mom i'm sorry i wasn't paying attention to the time and-"

"Why did I get a call from that nice cafe down in Nottingham? They said I need to pay 500+ pounds for someone's medical bill?!"

"500 pounds- that bitch i barely even punched her!"

"y/n what did you do!?"

"Sorry, I'll call you back."

"What? y/n you better not hang-"

I ended the call and got on the bus sitting in one of the seats in the back and taking out my headphones.

Jubilee line plays.

* * *

It took way longer to get home on the bus than with a car. I mean damn it was almost dusk.

I stepped off the bus and walked a few blocks towards my house.

I was knocking on the door expecting to be met by my angry mother instead seeing a tall man who looked similar to my dad unlock the door and greet me.

"Hello? Oh y/n... nice to see you again."

"Uhm- hello? Are you my mom's friend or something?" I say, attempting to get through the door but the man won't budge.

"I'm your uncle, silly. Now why don't you come in, your mother is waiting for you."

He moved to the side and i walked in, confused as to why my "uncle" is at my house and nervous as to what my mom will do when she figures out what i did at the cafe.

Right when I walked through the door, I felt his icy hand rest on my back and travel up to my shoulder, squeezing it a little too much for comfort and leading me towards the kitchen.

I jumped at this action and tried to escape his grasp but it only grew tighter.

There was some eerie deja vu feeling that came from this man and it made me uncomfortable but I chose to ignore it for now.

"y/n, wanna explain?" my mom said as she saw me walk towards her.

The man let go of my shoulder and walked towards the bathroom. I let out a small breath and went over to the kitchen where my mom was chopping veggies presumably for tonight's dinner.

"I uhm... I don't know." I sputtered out.

"I got a 645 pound ticket and you know you're paying for it right?"

"Yes mom, I'm sorry"

" 'sorry' won't cut it. I'm sick and tired of you taking action before thinking. I'm disappointed in you y/n. Why cant you be more like your sister."

"Mom it-"

I don't even want to hear what you have to say. I already threw out your PC so don't even worry about your punishment."

"WHAT!? JUST FOR THAT!? DO YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE THAT WAS-"

"I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT YOUNG LADY. THIS ISN'T JUST A PUNISHMENT FOR WHAT YOU DID TODAY, IT'S A PUNISHMENT FOR ALL OF THE THINGS YOU'VE DONE THAT I LET YOU GET AWAY WITH."

WHAT? LIKE WHEN I DON'T CLEAN MY ROOM IN 10 MINUTES? WHEN I STAY UP TOO LATE? YOU'RE GONNA THROW OUT MY HARD EARNED CASH BECAUSE I STAYED UP TO LATE!?"

"Don't talk back to me you little whore. I've seen what you girls do on twitch. It's all just to get sad men to give you money isn't it? It's not for the game, you just like showing people your tits for cash don't you? Now you're gonna go to your room and stay in there for the whole night because you don't deserve food. You of all people could benefit from not eating for a little while. I mean have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately? Why don't you go do that when you get up to your room."

I was dumbfounded. My mom. My sweet loving mom just called me a slut in front of my face. She even threw out my PC i mean- what am i gonna do.

I ran up to my room with tears streaming down my face and slammed the door.

________________________

ily you're valid and you deserve everything so go eat something and don't take in what the mom said i only did that to make the mom seem emotionally unstable.

mwah

826 words