// part 1

(REWRITTEN)

I woke to the sound of my alarm going off and quickly snoozed it, getting up after a few minutes.

6:03

I headed over to the closet to change into my school clothes and quickly ran downstairs.

Y/n honey what are you doing in kitchen at this hour?" my mom said, coming out of her room after hearing all the commotion.

"I- getting ready for school?" that felt like a no-brainer so why was she asking??

"it's saturday y/n." 

"Wait- what no it isn't my alarm went off-"

She took out her phone and showed me the time.

                  6:19

Saturday July 14, 2020

Oh.

"Why don't you go change and get some sleep. And turn off that alarm will you?"

"Okay uh, sorry. Goodnight! or well.. probably good morning." i said heading up the stairs.

m/n yawed and headed into her room "goodnight y/n."

* * *

After turning off my alarm, i headed to bed and slept for a reasonable 4 hours more, waking up at 10:30.

The only reason that i didn't sleep more was because i was woken up by someone barging into my room.

"Y/N GET UPPPPPP. Mom wont let me eat breakfast until you come down come onnnnn!" my sister said, slamming the door open. 

"Okay okay i get it shut up!" i said back in annoyance as i got up.

"i heard you got ready for school on a saturday. How embarrassing!"

"Okay that's enough, lets go, out the door." I said, pushing her backwards out the door.

* * *

when i got downstairs i saw two plates on the counter one already half eaten and one still perfectly fine.

"s/n went the bathroom." my mom said 

That explains it. I grabbed my plate and headed upstairs, thanking my mom.

"hey, where are you going? no eating upstairs! i thought we already made that rule." she said.

"i'm about to stream and its already scheduled so i don't have that much time." i said turning around.

That was a lie, i never schedule my streams but today was pretty important.

Im a small streamer of about 100-200 viewers per stream and 300k on youtube. What i usually do is making severs (decorating them, making mini maps, lobbies, ext.) and when i'm done i play on them with my fans.

Today I was going to be opening one of my new servers i was working on for a while on stream, so there would probably be a lot of people.

"Okay... but make sure to bring down your plate when you're done."

"got it."

* * *

"HEY CHAT WHATS UP" i screamed down my mic.

I looked over at chat and it was lit up with hellos.

"Today's the day. How long have we been working on it? like two months? i don't know someone will have to look back in the vods to find out."

I was playing for a little while, getting all the the little bugs out and stuff and then i got enough money for tts.

"SAPNAP DONATED 10 DOLLARS: Hey you look pretty cool. Wanna vc?"

"Oh my god! Sapnap thank you for the 10! I think i've heard of you before... y'all are called like the dream team or something right?" I said, in surprise.

Did he just ask me to vc?? their like.. a big deal.

________________

;)