//part 25

Tw: mentions of self harm and abuse

_______________________________

The car ride home was boring but peaceful, as Wilbur was playing a random playlist and Tubbo was listing off all the games he wants to play on stream one day.

I was zoned out, looking out the window when I felt someone touch my shoulder. I flinched a little more than i should have and turned my head to see Tommy with a worried expression.

"Hey, are you alright? I was just gonna ask you what you wanted to do now. I mean, we didn't really spend that long in the mall."

"Oh uh- yeah. You just startled me there. We could just drive around or something..?" I didn't really know what to do, because I knew that when I got home my mom would lock me in my room for all of eternity. What was up with her lately? She's never been like this. The last time she even tried to hit me was when my-

My uncle.

Why does she start to get mean whenever my uncle comes around? Does he have something to do with it? But why?

My train of thought was interrupted by Tommy. "That sounds like a good idea. What do you guys think?" he turned around to face the others, who were confused. "About what?"

"You know, like.. Toolin around the city. Kinda like a mini road trip!" Tommy said, enthusiastically.

"It's alright with me as long as I get to choose the music.'' Tubbo said, looking over at wil.

"Oh come on you're just gonna play some crap hip hop songs from like 2016!" he retaliated.

"2016 hip hop is good!"

"Who ARE you!?"

"Well, that settles it. Mini road trip!'' Tommy said, smiling at me.

"Are we all just on our ignore Jack manifold arc right now?" Jack said jokingly.

"Well, do you have a better idea?" Tubbo said turning around.

"Fair point"

* * *

Wil started up the car again, letting Tubbo take the aux after getting tired of arguing.

Tommy offered me one of his earphones, trying to listen to something other the shut that Tubbo was gonna play.

I laughed and put it in. Some random indie song that he probably got from Wil started playing and I started messing with my hands and looking out the window.

After a while of driving we stopped at a gas station because the tank was low.

"Let's go get snacks!" tubbo yelled enthusiastically.

"Yeah y/n come on!" Tommy said, trying to drag me out of the car by my wrist but when he grabbed me a sharp pain shot through it.

Luckily, tommy didn't notice and let go after I got up.

When we got in the store Tubbo and Tommy went straight to the candy, leaving me to go look for other stuff.

I found a small bag of potato chips. Or... crisps? Whatever, same thing. And i walked over to tommy and tubbo.

* * *

We walked over to get checked out, when i realized that my arm still felt irritated from Tommy grabbing it. So I handed Tubbo my food and three dollars to pay for it, saying I needed to go to the bathroom.

When I opened the door I went straight to the sink, taking a look at my arm.

shit.

_________________

hey besties ;)))