// Part 11

Friday night funkin music Is fire ngl

Heading up the stairs and opening the door I noticed that my phone was going off.

"hello?"

"Y/nnnnnnn! finally! join vc!"

"I still cant idiot"

"who wouldn't want to join a vc with the great tommyinnit!"

"its not that I don't want to it's just that I need to set something up first!"

"ok then be a dick then"

"pfft- WAIT TOMMY HAHA"

"so are you gonna join the call or what?! i'm getting impatient"

"Ok Tommy i'll stop everything i'm doing to get on call with you."

"good."

"ok i'll call in a bit"

"what? why?"

"because I need to set something up! I already said this. I need about one or two hours."

"2 OR 3- urggg fine..."

I end the call and go over to my boxes. "This is gonna take awhile."

*time skip to after unpacking because I know you guys are tried of it lmao*

Looking proud of what I made of my new room I quickly get to your new set up. (not that new I just made a few touch ups.)

this is your set-up btw:

Opening discord and Minecraft I join vc 5 and don't talk to see what they're doing when I'm not there

(they're not streaming btw)

"weren't you a Stan of hers at one point? or are you still one."

"I'm not a Stan tubbo! I merely just watched most of all of her videos and streams."

"that's the definition of a Stan."

"I don't know what your talking about-"

"do you have a crush on her?"

"I- TUBBO! you think big man Tommy would simp for a woman? women simp for me not the other way around."

"I swear in about a month you'll be dating. bet you 20 pounds!"

"guess I'll be 20 pounds richer."

"pfft-"

"y-y/n?!"

"hello! I finished unpa- doing things."

"hi y/n!"

"how much of our conversation did you hear-?"

"Not much Tommy don't worry" I lie.

Getting bored of just talking we all decide to record a YouTube video playing bed wars cause why not. I beat Tommy and tubbo 5-2 and the only reason I lost 2 was because tubbo killed me which was kinda funny ngl.

Throughout the entire time Tommy was really quite which meant he was concentrating and I thought that was cute but didn't say it out loud because who the fuck would do that.

"AHAHA TOMMY YOU'RE DOG WATER"

"The fuk is that supposed to mean"

"I- ok Tommy."

"What?!"

"Sorry bestie I cannot do this right now"

"Don't call me bestie"

"Fine bitch boy"

"Don't call me that either"

"Then what do you want me to call you!? Chommyinnit?!?!"

"The fuck?! No!"

"Exactly so I will call you bitch boy."

"Y/n am I your bestie!?!"

"Of course Tubbo underscore"

Tubbo pov:

Y/n and Tommy have been getting really close lately but Tommy keeps denying it. When y/n joined the call I noticed but didn't say anything to see what she would do so I just ignored it but when Tommy asked how much she heard she lied. was that to make Tommy feel better or to hide her own embarrassment.

I'm not sure but I definitely know that Wilbur will make fun of Tommy for it later.

When we finish recording I make up an excuse to leave so Tommy could have some time with y/n. Im such a good friend.

Y/n pov:

"that was really fun! I do have to go eat dinner though so ill call you guys later!"

"but its 1:30-"

"Bye!"

"O-ok-"

"welp uhhhh...."

"stop making this awkward with your uUhhHhHs and shit. Oh yeah I just remembered! Can I have your address Tommy? I wanna send you a package."

"don't call my uhhs shity. and yes you can have my address."

Tommy (aka fucking bitch) ~ just now

420 sesame st. nottinghamshire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello :)

how are you?

Im burger.