// Part 8

"Wait... y-your kidding right..?"

"no s/n. i'm not"

"b-but... my school-"

"i'm sorry honey.. I have to take this job. and y/n- y/n?"

"w-when are we leaving?"

"in about a week.."

Time skip ˙ ͜ʟ˙

When we finished dinner I went up to my room and decided to go on the roof to calm some nerves. I grabbed my phone and headphones and opened my window. This was going to be one of the last nights that I would stay in this house. I almost drifted to sleep when it started to rain.

Well shit.

I quickly but carefully went inside and took a warm shower. I cleaned my face and brushed my teeth then headed to my wardrobe where I changed in to something comfy like this:

 I cleaned my face and brushed my teeth then headed to my wardrobe where I changed in to something comfy like this:

I sat on my bed but I wasn't quite sleepy yet so I tweeted something I would regret later.

U/N @U/N ~ 1m

Face reveal at 1 mil pog? :)

💬 🔄 ❤

Time skip [ brought to you by my 11 followers :) ]

"ding ding Ding DING DING DING"

"what the fu-"

I look over to my phone and all I can see and hear is twitter notifications. Have I gotten so popular that I have to turn off my notifs? Oh god what did I tweet last night I don't even remember.

Oh no.

I'm so close to 1 mil . how did I get so many subs in just one night?

How am I supposed to tell them I didn't mean it? I don't want to disappoint them but... guess i'll have to do it then.

At the moment, im at 895k subs on YouTube. only 105k more.

I went to my setup and decided to see who was online there was Badboyhalo, dream, Tommy, and tubbo. starting up stream I join vc 1.

"hey people! welcome back to my stream! I know you've all seen my tweet and I cant believe I gained 400k in one night! As a celebration i'm gonna go on the smp and chill. I know boring but I don't know what else to do."

I join the sever to see Tommy And Tubbo running across the prime path.

Tommyinnit whispers to you: vc 3

"hello?"

"Y/N!!! I CANT BELIEVE YOUR DOING A FACE REVEAL!!!!"

"YEAH YOUR SO CLOSE TO 1 MILLION!!!!"

"when I tweeted that out I didn't realize how close I was already."

"well now you cant go back on your word. you have to!"

"your right tubbo you're right. by the way.. I have to tell you guys something after steam. can you stay in the vc?"

"oh- uh sure!"

"I won't do what a WOMAN tells me to do."

bing

"Tommy stop being sexist."

"WILBUR I WASN'T BEING-"

I cut this short today because I'm tried :) have a good day/night

ps. I dare you to eat a strawberry >:)

I'm waiting.

I know your ass can get up.

mhm.

k. how was it. Mine was J U I C Y

ight.

bye :)