// Part 9

Yooooooo 22k reads?!?!?!

insane.

Oh and I wasn't updating for a while because school and Writing block sucks :]

"so y/n what did you want to tell us?"

"oh uhhhhhhh..... you know what? you'll find out soon enough."

"what? no tell us now imma start stabbin shit."

"hmmmmm... no."

"you cant tease us like that y/n!!!!"

"sorry tubbo I want it to be a surprise."

I hear Tommy breathing in deeply. on no this won't end well.

"TELL US OR I'LL-"

"haha I left. What a loser am I rite chat?"

Oh yeah I stopped streaming.

Time skip brought to you by my 11- WHAT THE HELL 77 FOLLOWERS?!? thank :)

I've been scrolling on tiktok for a while now. I should probably live my life like a normal person.

"hey, y/n"

"what b/n."

"who were you talking to an hour ago?"

"my friends, why do you need to know?"

"are they boys?"

"yeah-"

"i'm telling mom."

"why-"

he already ran off.

"MOOOomMMMM"

"YOU LITTLE BITCH"

I don't understand. Whatever ill just get my monster and leave.

* l'skippy time * (PSSST! HEY YOU! do you want long chapters but less frequent or shorter chapters but more frequent?)

" Y/N!!! MOM TOLD YOU TO WAKE YOUR ASS UP AND PACK! "

"LANGUAGE B/N"

why do they always have to wake me up screaming? Oh god... is today the day I have to move?

I look over to the clock on my wall to see that its 11 in the morning and we leave at 1. shit. two hours is enough time to pack right?

After an hour of packing I decide to step back and take a look at what I had left. it was mostly just my lights, my clothes, and my furniture. once take down my lights I put them back on the wheel that I weirdly kept for some reason but I guess that's a good thing-?

When I was done with that, I needed to get ready so I went to the bathroom for the last time and cleaned off my face.

Todays fit (also guys stop bullying me about the first clothing choice in chapter 1 ( -) ) :

Todays fit (also guys stop bullying me about the first clothing choice in chapter 1 (༎ຶ -༎ຶ) ) :