// Part 27

⚠️ TW: mentions of SH⚠️

____

I quickly took my gaze off the sky and instead stared at Wilbur in disbelief.

"What- wil. What are you talking about? what else would it be." I said, tripping over my words.

"Y/n-" Wilbur started, getting cut off by tubbo plopping himself down next to us.

"Hey guys! What are we talking about?" He said turning to Tommy who had just sat down next to him.

"Yeah y/n are you alright?"

"yeah of course! just allergies. you know... spring." I said with a pseudo-cheery tone.

"It's not even-" Tommy tried to say but instead of letting him finish his sentence I hopped up from the spot of grass i was sitting on prior to the "confrontation" with Wil. Although he never really got to say anything thanks to Tubbo and Tommy's god saving move of interrupting. What was I thinking? Of course He would see right through my white lie. Almost all of his songs are about that sorta thing so I assume he knows a lot about it.

"Anyway, I'm gonna go help Jack with the food because he seems to be struggling greatly with getting the blanket to stay down." I tried cracking a joke to lighten the mood and get Tommy off my back, and it seemed to work decently as he reluctantly agreed turning back to Tubbo.

* * * (Wilbur pov)

"God why are these gas pumps always so hard to figure out!" I half yelled, trying to get the switch to stay put.

"Have you tried getting good?" Tommy remarked sarcastically, chewing unnecessarily loud on his crisps.

I shot a glare in his direction, and he just snickered. Finally, after hearing the satisfying click of the pump, I let out a sigh of relief and leaned on the side of the car.

When y/n came back, i saw her carrying a small grocery bag, and her left arm seemed to have a blotchy uneven stain near her wrist.

"Hey y/n! I was just about finished! Hey what's up with your arm?" I asked.

She looked down then rummaged through the plastic bag, pulling out a red bottle of kool aid that looked to be half empty.

"I just spilled my drink trying to open it." she said, laughing.

That stain looked way too dark to be kool aid, but I didn't pay too much mind to it telling her something along the lines of "don't spill it in my car", though i didn't really care.

Before we went off to the little picnic area that i picked out, i grabbed everyone's bags of snacks from the back seat, as i knew Tommy or Tubbo would probably finish them before we even got there, so i put them in the trunk.

"Y/n, can you hand me that last bag by your feet?" I asked, not trying to reach over Jack.

"Oh- yeah sure." she said, But as she reached down to grab the bag, i caught a glimpse under her stained sleeve and oh my god. That's why she had a stain, that's why she acted weird if you got too close to her arm. That's why she took too long in the bathroom. I wanted to cry right then and there, but I knew if I confronted her about it right now in front of everyone she would hate me forever so I had to wait. I had to wait until we were away from everyone else.

"Wil? Wilbur? you there?" Y/n asked, waving her hand in front of me.

"Oh! yeah sorry." I laughed it off but god did it hurt.

* * * (Back to Y/n)

"Did you know bananas can't reproduce?" Jack said, trying to break the awkward silence that had been present ever since I came to help.

The truth is, I don't really know these people other than Tommy very well, so there isn't much to talk about one on one.

"I- what? Is that your attempt at starting a conversation?" I asked, laughing.

"Uhm... did it work?" this made me laugh even more, dropping the two blanket corners and holding my stomach for support.

"Y/n! you're gonna make it blow away! damn why are the winds so strong today?" Jack said, looking up at the sky.

When my laughing fit had finally died down, I felt a faint drizzle on my hands and forehead.

"Oh god. Is it raining?" I asked, worriedly.

"Welp. there goes the afternoon plans." Jack said, picking the snacks back up.

I turned around to see Tubbo sprinting at me full speed, as if he's going to fighting ring style tackle me to the ground.

"AH-" I screamed and got outta the way before he could touch me.

"Y/N RUN HES IT!" Tommy yelled almost 60 yards away.

Just as I was about to question the childish game they were playing, Tubbo did a full 180 and was darting towards me again, so I booked it and he ended up going for jack instead.

Jack chased Wilbur down and finally caught up when Tommy almost tripped Wilbur, making him stumble.

"OH YOU FUCKING-" Wilbur yelled.

At this point it was basically full on raining, and I was enjoying every last second of it. The way everyone was laughing and having fun made me giddy and forget all about the events that happened just 10 minutes ago.

Wilbur ended up obviously catching up to Tommy, who at this point was booking it towards me but this time there was no decoy Jack to push in front of me so I sprinted as well.

"Oh y/n~ I'm coming for you!" Tommy yelled over the loud sound of rain falling all around him.

"You wish you slow-" but before i could even finish my insult i felt him tackle me from the back onto the wet grass.

"HAHAHA SEE-" But Tommy shut up when he realized what position he was in.

I could see it all. The soaking wet hair and the water droplets falling down his face, His eyelashes being slightly darker because of the water. He was beautiful.

___________________________

Wow guys i cant believe Zozey_ Updated! What has it been 5 months?? Yes. Yes it has.

make sure to leave a follow it helps me out a lot <3

there is no guarantee that the wait wont be at least three months for the next one...

1019 words (big chapter :))