// Part 26

The sleeve of my sweater had a big blood stain on it, not big enough to normally be worried about but still big enough to see without having to look for it.

I started to tear up. What the hell am I supposed to do now? I cant just come up with an excuse this time there's a literal blood stain where everyone could see. At first I thought to roll up my sleeve but then remembered the whole reason I wore a sweater today and quickly realized how stupid that was.

I would deal with that later, first I decided to clean off the source of the stain. I took a paper towel from the dispenser and wet it before carefully placing it on my arm. At first it stung but I grew used to it the longer I left it on.

I turned off their faucet and grabbed a dry paper towel this time, putting pressure on my cuts to stop the bleeding.

Wiping my eyes, I splashed water on my face to get rid of the tear tracks and any evidence that I was crying. I pulled down my sleeve and covered the now closed wounds on her arm with the thin stained fabric of my hoodie and unlocked the bathroom door.

As I was cleaning up I thought up an excuse to buy kool aid, and pretend to spill it on my sleeve before I got in the car, to make sure no one thought anything of my arm stain.

I walked up to the freezer section of the gas station and grabbed a small bottle of kool aid, heading over to the cash register.
I didn't see Tommy or Tubbo so I figured that they were already waiting for me on the car.

"That'll be 1.75£"

* * *

I walked up to the car to see Wil still fiddling with the gas tank thingy and Tommy, Tubbo, and jack all in the car.

"Hey y/n! I was just about finished! Hey what's up with your arm?" Wil asked, referring to my "kool aid" stain on my arm.

"Oh..! Uhh, I just spilled my drink while trying to open it" I said letting out a fake laugh to make it more convincing.

"...alright well don't spill it it I'm my car." he said mockingly as I opened the car door.

" Y/NNNN!! How long does it take you to take a shit??" Tommy yelled out making Tubbo and jack cackle.

"My sister told me that girls don't poop." Tubbo said, sounding genuinely confused.

"What?"

* * *

We drove towards some random park that Wilbur said he really liked because of the huge open field and lack of people.

When we got there the weather cold but not to humid which meant the grass would be dry.

When I got out of the car tubbo was trying to pick up all the snacks we had bought and run to the blanket that Wil had laid down but ended up dropping half of them and then tripping. Tommy started to wheeze uncontrollably and Wil let out a loud cackle.

I kneeled down into the grass and small flowers, laying on my back and staring up at the sky; It was nice.

Wil sat next to me and started to talk in a serious tone;

"I know that wasn't kool aid."