// Part 2

(REWRITTEN)

"Uh.. you know what. sure."
 I said.

Sapnap private messaged me to give him my user, so I did and he sent me a request on discord.

SapNap#6969 sent you a friend request

I accepted, and he immediately called me.

"Hey whats up U/n?"

Holy shit i can't believe this is happening.

* * *

him and me continued to talk while I played minecraft, and he turned out to be a pretty cool guy.

"Maybe you should talk to dream about joining the smp. You would really fit in." he said, his keyboard clicking. He was probably messaging someone.

"Oh- oh my god. no you're kidding right?" i said in disbelief.

"Nope, i'm completely positive."

After awhile, I ended stream and sapnap had to leave. he mentioned again the dream would probably message me again, then left saying his goodbye.

I was in complete shock. This was supposed to just be a normal saturday but now there's a chance im joining the dream smp? are you kidding me right now??

I took out my phone, and checked my notifs.

Dreamwastaken followed you

Sapnap followed you back

Oh wow they're really serious.

I type out my password and go to discord, seeing three dms from someone with a green pfp.

Hey its me dream. Sapnap said i should talk to you because you're cool or something. I bet you already know who i am though because i'm amazing and popular.

Hello??

Pls answer

Whos this dude?? he doesn't seem like dream. More like the opposite really. I guess you never know.

U/n: hello dream!

Dream: heu

hey*

so do you want the server code thingy or do you want to join vc first?

U/n: i'm already joining? 

Dream: yeah but lemmy invite you to the discord so you can meet everyone

https://discord.gg/(random code)

U/n: holy shit i can't believe this is happening ty dream

Dream: np :)

I clicked the link and joined to see a bunch of content creators. some i've heard of and some i haven't.

WilburSoot: ETTQQF

--> good to see you, U/n

Tommyinnit: Who the hell is U/n

Sapnap: HI Y/N! :)))))

WilburSoot: wtf

Dream: join Vc

I  pressed join and heard a couple of people talking.

"DREAM HOW DID YOU GET U/N TO JOIN!?" i heard a random person yell.

"Haha! Oh hi y/n!" dream said.

"hello!" I said, smiling a little more than i should have.

"Hi y/n! my name is niki!" a girl with a soft voice said over the other people screaming.

"Hi nik-"

"HEY Y/N DO YOU DO DRUGS?"

"I- WHAT!?" i yelled jokingly, but concerned.

"Okay okay shut up tommy i need to explain something." dream says.

"OH YOU FUCKIN BALD ASS GREEN BITC-" tommy was cut off after being muted by dream, causing most people in the vc to laugh.

"This is y/n! sapnap was watching their streams and recommended them to me so now their gonna be a part of the smp."

"Wait- wait- dream, tell them the other reason why they got invited!" sapnap said, trying to hold in a laugh.

"Oh yeah! Tommy is a y/n stan!" dream said.

"I'm sorry?"

Tommyinnit: WHAT

NO IM NOT

NO

UNMUTE ME RIGHT NOW

DREAM

I SWEAR TO GOD