Introduction

(Credits to the artist: pilyeon/diffitude666@naver

(Credits to the artist: pilyeon/diffitude666@naver.com on ARTSTATION)

Name: (y/n) Judex Di Raizel
Gender: Male
Height: 177.80cm // 5'10ft
Age:  Eight thousand years old (Not Definite). Because of his appearance and height, he somewhat look like a 17 year old.
Race: Noble
Status: Alive
Family: Cadis Etrama Di Raizel
               (Younger brother) (alive)
               (y/n) and Raizel's brother
               (Deceased)
Homeland: Lukedonia

(P.S kindly read this before the story because, after you read this you won't get confuse while reading the story.)
INFO:
He is older than Raizel and the one who taught him how to use and control his powers.
•the first noblesse before Raizel.
•Unlike Raizel who execute those who pose threat to imbalance the world,
(y/n) is the the judge, he uses his Blood Scroll to judge the people who dare to bring threat to the world. He has the authority to judge those whom he sees a threat, wether they will live or die by the hands of his younger brother, Raizel.
•(y/n) is the right hand man of the previous lord, he's been serving the Previous lord for a very long period of time.
•(y/n) has the AUTHORITY and POWER, he doesn't need the command or order of the previous lord to punish the tyrants, he has his own act of will.
•(y/n) taught Raizel how to control his power when he was little, he knows how powerful Raizel is, he fears that if he use his power too much his life force will shorten, but this case is diverse for  (y/n), if he use his power too much, some part of his memory will vanish.

APPEARANCE:
•unlike the other nobles, they posses the appearance of a Jet-black hair, Scarlet-red eyes, and a pale skin complexion, while (y/n) possesses a white-silver hair that reaches his neck and two long strand of hair on either both side, bangs covering the left side of his forehead covering his eyebrow, light blue eyes that almost look like silver,  and a very pale skin.
•(y/n)'s Clothing is supposedly Contrasting, unlike other nobles and his younger brother who wears an overall black outfit with a golden lining,   (y/n) wears a white long blazer that reaches from his back knee and the collar that reach his neck and a black metal-like that is wrap around his neck and half of it is covered by the collar. (The clothes is already in the picture you can imagine the rest)
•(y/n) is noted to be extremely handsome And elegant individual said by the nobles and humans alike with an emitting aura and appearance along with his younger brother Raizel, despite the appearance they are both related by blood, some nobles are not convince about it, except the previous lord.
•the nobles view (y/n) as a very elegant man who finishes his duty with ease and perfection, he doesn't think twice about punishing those who threatens to put imbalance to the world.
•the previous lord gave them both a cross earring, Raizel's silver cross earring is use to seal his power, while (y/n)'s earring is use to control his power with it,  (y/n)'s earring is black with a golden lining around the earring with a red diamond in the middle of the cross, his earring is placed on the left side.
•despite there opposite appearance, Raizel and (y/n) share the same  similarities when it comes to their personalities, although he often put a small smile when he is in a good mood without the previous lord pestering him to come to his throne room in his place.
•regardless of his position as the most powerful and feared Being, he is calm and collected, he barely shows emotion except for his younger brother, he is Regal to the position of lord of the nobles as the previous lord stated to him, he refused to accept such position,  this only made the previous lord persistent in giving him the throne.
Bonus:
         -his eyes only turns Scarlet-red when he uses his power.
-(y/n) is secretly conscious about his height every time he stand next to Raizel who's height is 6'2ft, Despite him being older.