Prologue 7: A Generous Offer.

I'm finally back after a months of suffering from school work (Damn it's hard when your Asian.) Hope you all enjoy this new chapter.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
3rd P.O.V.
"So what do you think Mr. Dire?" The Headmaster stood there on his feet thanking himself that he's still alive after witnessing the Male's Raw Power "I-I've never seen such power without you breaking a single sweat." The Headmaster spoke before recovering from the event, theRaven Male placed his left fingers on his chin while his right arms supporting the left elbow "hmmm... Actually, my Teacher-Senses we're telling me since the uproar of the during the the entrance ceremony, that you have such an Astounding and powerful ability after capturing the Raccoon as well paralyzing Everyone in that room." The silver Haired Male stood there unbothered at the praises he's receiving from the Raven Male "But.....no matter how...." the Headmaster suddenly started muttering to himself almost forgetting that the male is standing there in front of him but, it was cut short after the Noblesse Started speaking.

"Pardon me Mr.Dire, But I would like to ask for your permission if Grim could possibly stay here with me, I believe that this peculiar feline would greatly benefit this school." The silver haired male spoke monotonously to the Raven Male catching him off guard "What now? A monster?" The Headmaster said not caring if he insulted the Flaming Cat "If not, then I might as well find another way." The Noblesse spoke not knowing that his tone is somewhat altering from a different volume making the Raven male flinch as well as the cat "O-of course, I-it can't be helped." The silver haired Male grinned slightly "Hmn, really?!" The cat gleefully spoke as he cheer from the answer he heard but sadly it was cut short until the Headmaster spoke "however, I can't simply allow someone, let alone a monster, Into school who wasn't selected by the dark mirror." The cat groaned from the headmasters words while the silver haired male yet again unbothered, after all he is the strongest being that ever existed, if things didn't go in his way then, might as well let the world crumble.

"Well...talk about short lived joy..." the flaming cat said shrugging those previous words "Then, I would voluntarily assist Grim, after all, I'm too old to attend such matters regarding from adapting human knowledge from textbooks." The Raven male stood there dumbfounded at the Silver haired male before coughing  "okay then, I'll allow it, but other necessities you will have to provide it yourself, so here's my preposition." The sliver haired male gazed at the Headmaster with a narrowed stare making the Raven male Flinch once again "go on, I'm all ears." "Ahem, I-if your not going to attend class and wishes to assist the raccoon then my preposition is I'll have you aid the cat from maintenance and odd jobs around the campus, from what I can see, your powers are reliable enough to do the job." The Headmaster replied while gazing at the male who seemed to be planning a homicide with his sharp glare.

The silver haired male sighed with his eyes closed before he spoke "I did refuse to attend human matters, I might as well accept such task in return of your generosity." The Headmaster smiled happily at the male "Then, would you two like to become a handyman of the school? This way you will receive special permission to remain on school grounds, and you can visit or even study whatever you desire in the library, for I am gracious." The Raven male praised himself once more for his generous offer making the Silver haired male restrain himself from using his powers against the Headmaster.

"Eeeeh!? I'm not okay with that, I wanna wear fancy uniform and be a student!" Grim cried out as he complain about the headmaster provided offer earning an irked expression to the certain silver male "I won't tolerate a creature like you with a greedy desire, you better obey at the man's generous offer, if you don't want me to take your powers back, that is." The silver haired male glared at the Trembling cat whose eyes are dilated in fear and a Raven male who gulped nervously at the scene "j-just like What Mr. Raizel said, it's fine if your unsatisfied, I'll simply toss you out again." Grim gulped once again before regaining his composure "O-okay, I get it, I'll just have to do it." Grim replied nervously trying not to piss off the silver haired male "now that it's settle, both of us will accept your provider task Mr. Dire." The silver haired replied to the Raven male with an neutral Tone "Wonderful, then you two, starting tomorrow, endeavor to be the best handyman at night Raven college." The Headmaster spoke with a joyful expression towards the two figures.