Prologue 5: So much mess.

1st P.O.V. (y/n)
After the Headmaster left I notice how Dusty the furnitures are, some spider webs in the furnace, behind the tilted chairs, broken tables and the wallpapers plastered on the wall are slipping from how old it is.

I closed my eyes with a furrowed eyebrows and sighed at how messy the dorm is, "I understand that this building is unused for a very long time but, can they at least preserve it until someone occupies it".

"*sigh* I'm not really used with cleaning other than Frankenstein, how am I suppose to start?" I said looking for a cleaning object or tool, until I was Suddenly disturbed by some pouring rain coming from outside, I went towards the big window across the room next to the furnace, I look up in the sky through the window and it is raining really hard.

As I was looking outside I noticed that the walls are getting wet and somewhat leaking, and suddenly I heard a familiar voice "Hyiii! It's really coming down!" I look at the soaked cat and he noticed me looking at him "Gyaaa!!, it's you!" Grim said with a surprise yet Terrified look "how did you manage to get back?" I asked eyeing the cat curiously "I have no trouble sneaking into school. Come on, Come on, if you think getting thrown out is gonna make me give up on getting in, you've got another thing coming!" Grim said with his arm placed on its hip "I've never seen a strange creature like you to be so persistent....tell me Grim why do you want to get into this school?" I said as I tilted my head waiting for his answer.

"That's simple!, I'm a genius who is destined to be a great Magician, I've been waiting for the ebony carriage to come pick me up, but....but" Grim said with a little sob as he continue his words "Hmnp! The Dark mirror just doesn't have an eye for this so that's why I came here on my own. Not letting me in would be a loss for the world, humans just don't get it" Grim said disappointed at the dark mirror's poor choice.

"Nyaaa! So cold! The roof is leaking!" I look up and saw some water dripping from the ceiling, "fgyaaa! It keeps coming! My adorable ear fire is gonna go out at this rate!" Grim said complaining at the water leaking on the ceiling. I started searching for a bucket, but to my disappointment I couldn't see any.

"Magic should fix this leak up real quick" Grim said stating a solution, and suddenly I remembered taking his power a while ago at the ceremony
"Oh I almost forgot." Grim looked at me with an arch look "I will lift up your temporary suspension from the atrocious actions you made....So stay still" Grim stood there with a frightened look recalling the events that happened in the ceremony, and he couldn't forgot how traumatic and suspense the atmosphere is inside the room a while ago, he shivered at how petrifying it was.

I stood there in front of Grim As i lift my arms in mid length and opened my hand, a floating red liquid started to appear on my palm revealing a blue gem, it levitated it's way back to Grim's Chest, as it went back to him he tried to summoned a blue flame to know if he got his power back, he was in pure glee when he successfully summoned a blue flame on his paw he was satisfied now that he has his ability back, yet his body instantly stiffened at my threatening glare, "if I see you act carelessly again because of your blinded pride like what happened in the ceremony, I won't hesitate to take your life" Grim was shivering in fear once again while I continue to glare at him, "do you understand?" Grim nodded vigorously "very well then" I said as I came back with a calm tone "why don't you help me find a bucket" I said breaking my eye contact to Grim "Y-yes!" Grim said as he hurriedly went to another room to find a bucket "what a troublesome Cat" I whispered to myself.

2nd P.O.V.
(y/n) walk his way to the dark gloomy hallway, he heard a creaking noise so he stopped walking and stood there in the middle of the hallway, he felt some presence in the passageway, suddenly out of nowhere a three Spector wearing a top hat and a gray cloak appeared "Yihehehe....yihehehe..we haven't had a guest in so long" One of the ghost said playfully at there new 'guest' "I'm itching for some action" added by another ghost, they noticed (y/n)'s unbothered look they were surprised that he wasn't scared frightened at all.

"Are you not afraid?" Asked by the stout ghost confused at his strange reaction "Your presence doesn't frightened at all" (y/n) callously answered to the ghost "hey! What's with-" there was a short pause until..."Gyaaaaaa!!!G-g-g-ghoooooooostts!" Grim screamed at the three ghost in front of him as he look at them with a petrified look "the people living here got scared of us and left." Said by the other ghost "we've been looking for more ghost pals. How about you guys?" Asked by the stout ghost looking at (y/n) "this Dormitory was recommend to me by the headmaster, so I have the authority to stay here, don't worry we won't bother you" (y/n) said calmly with his eyes closed.

"Grim the great! Magician isn't scared of some ghosts!!!" The cat said as he tried to keep his composure back, then, Grim abruptly summoned his ability and a blue flame appeared in front of them both "where were you aiming?" The thin ghost said teasing Grim "over here, over here, hehehehe!" the stout ghost playfully to Grim "shoot! Stop disappearing" Grim said a little pissed at the ghosts and another sea of flame appeared "Grim stop this at once, you'll burn this place down" Grim and the Three ghost stop at there bustling actions "Shut up! Don't try to give me orders!" Grim said shouting at (y/n).

(y/n) stood there pissed at Grim's choice of words, the atmosphere started to get heavy once again but this time it was suffocating Grim, he started choking as he tried to get air he realized the words he said forgetting the warning that (y/n) said to him "I- *cough* *cough* I-I'm s-sor-ry *cough*" Grim tried to apologize but, (y/n) wasn't satisfied at his apology "I-I *cough* w-won't do *cough* it a-again, please" Grim tried to grasp for air losing oxygen in his body, "fine" (y/n) said with an irritated tone.

The heavy and suffocating atmosphere immediately disappeared and Grim took a big Gasped as he regain his breath "you should consider yourself lucky Grim, your the first creature that I pour patience with" (y/n) said looking at a half dead Grim.

The three ghost stood there shocked at the scene, they looked at (y/n) with a slightly frightened look. the tension in the atmosphere suddenly change as (y/n) spoke "listen to me carefully Grim, if you successfully drive these ghosts out, the headmaster might favor you and you might get in this school" Grim couldn't look at (y/n) instead he listened to him obediently "I-I am a genius I won't let one..." Grim said getting his prideful spirit back "a bunch of cowards ganging on us" Grim said with an angry tone "Please Do take care not to burn the hallway" (y/n) said giving caution to Grim.

"Hey you! Tell me where the ghosts are!" Grim shouted at the ghost "grim on your left" (y/n) commanded Grim while Grim unconsciously Followed. A blue flame successfully aimed at the ghosts as they felt the burning sensation from the fire "I hit it! Alright, let's chase them outta here" Grim said as he cheers at his success and (y/n) stood there with a small visible smile on his face as he looked at the cheering Grim.