Prologue 3: Ceremony in Flame

3rd P.O.V.
A lot of murmured voice echoed throughout the gloomy hallway, the white haired man wasn't expecting many individuals when he hasn't even reach the destination, yet he could already hear different voices from miles away.

(Meanwhile Inside the bustling room)

"Is that all for the new students form assignments?" Said by the cloaked red- hair boy "listen up new students. Here in heartslabyul I am the rules. Break them and it's off with your head" added by the red-hair boy warning the students

"......uuuggghg. The stuffy ceremony is finally over, we're going to back to the dorm. Savanaclaws. Follow me." a groaning voice said coming from a man with dark skin and lion ears, "to the new students, congratulations on entering this academy. Enjoy your life here to its fullest. As the dormitory leader of Octavinelle I will support you to the best of my ability" the man said with glasses welcoming the students with his unnoticeable fake smile.

"By the way, where did the headmaster go? He flew out right in the middle of the Ceremony..." the beautiful man with champagne hair and lavender highlights said, "abandoning his post..."added by the mysterious floating tablet "did he get a stomachache or something" said by a man with dark skin and white hair.

They continue to converse with each other, but suddenly a loud bang was heard they turned their head and saw the headmaster standing in the door and behind him is a white-haired male.

"Not at all"!" said by the headmaster commenting on the last statement, the students flinch at the aura that is surrounding the new male student behind the headmaster, some were curious while the others are suspicious at the sudden change of atmosphere coming from the new male student.

Those who are near (y/n) took a little peek behind the hood that is covering his face, some blushed and awed at how extremely attractive his face is, the others assumed immediately that he will end up in the Pomefiore Dorm with his looks.

"Ah, he's here" the red- hair boy said "I cannot believe you all. We were missing one new student so I went to find them" the headmaster said scolding the irresponsible students.
"You are the only one yet to be assigned a dormitory. I shall watch over the raccoon, step in front of the Dark mirror" the headmaster said to the white haired male gesturing him to walk towards the Dark mirror.

The white haired male went towards the Dark mirror, there he stood in front Of the Glass, there is no reflection seen in the glass only the masked like face with green flames can be seen, "State thy name." The white haired male tilted his head with a slightly arch eyebrow....he closed his eyes and answered the mirror calmly "(y/n) Judex Di Raizel" (y/n) heared some whispers at the back commenting at how long his name is, but (y/n) simply ignored them.

(y/n) slowly opened his eyes and noticed the shocked reaction of the Dark Mirror in front of him, it's eyes widen at the being in front of it, "This....this is impossible....I've never seen such immense power before..."

The students were Flabbergasted at what the Dark mirror said, they all eyed the mysterious Being with curiosity that is currently standing in front of the Dark Mirror, "ahem, what do you mean by that Dark mirror?" The headmaster said putting all the students in silence for a short while.

"this person emits a very strong and unlimited raw power that no one could ever possess but, you must be cautious once he is wrongly provoked, the existence of this world and OUR existence will be wiped off eternally, so you must beware yourself to NOT anger him."

Every word that the mirror said brought chills down the spine of every students present in the room even the headmaster himself couldn't believe it as well, they couldn't bring themselves to believe that a person like him existed and has the ability to wipe off their existence if he is wrongly angered.