Chapter 11: Never anger a Higher being 2/2

2nd P.O.V.
The two figure kept throwing each blows and attacks when they had the chance while the silver haired male stood there watching the two with a pissed expression, the situation only got worse when the statue of the queen of hearts got burned because of Grim's flames and this made the two figures horrified.

"Aaaaaaaah! Crap! The Queen of hearts statue is charred!" The orange-haired panic at the sight of the charred statue  "it's 'cause you're blowing the fire around! Just let me fry you!" the cat replied "you really think someone is just gonna let you fry them?" Ace spoke with a furrowed look.

The silver haired male stood there quietly with shadowed face covering his murderous urge with his bangs.

"Enough!!! Just what is going on here!" Ace and Grim was surprised when they saw a fuming Headmaster glaring daggers towards them.

"Guh! Headmaster!"
"He's gonna turns us up with the 'lash of love'! Get outta here!"

The rope aimed towards Grim earning a loud slash as the Feline winced in pain "Ffgyaaa! Hurts just as much the second day in a row!" "This is my lash of love! It'll be another hundred years before you can outran me!" The Raven male replied crossing his arms with the same furious expression.

"I told you just yesterday to not cause any trouble didn't I? Then You go and char the statue of the great seven! I very much would like to see you expelled." The Raven male Fumingly Added "wait not that!" Ace reacted nervously with a mixture of anxiousness at the Raven Male's statement, fearing that he might actually get expelled.

Crowley shifted his gaze at the silver latter before he spoke "And you, this is not-" before he could even finish his words (Y/n)'s face had a scowled look unimpressed at their uncivilised actions, this made the three figures took a step back at the infuriated Silverrete "how childish, is this how humans deal with their problem, through violence? No wonder there is no peace in the mortal world."

A strong cold breeze made Their body shiver excluding (Y/n), a huge crack appeared under the silverrete's feet with his fist clutched tightly "Oi! What the hell is happening?" The orange haired yelled confusingly placing his left arms before his face "Mr. Raizel! Stop this at once!" Crowley pleaded trying to saunter towards the pissed male but failed, the wind is too strong and it's only pulling them backwards.

"Its funny how you have ears to hear yet, you fail to use for them listening, such self-mockery, you almost made me laugh. The purpose of my existence is to punish those who dare to refute my warnings." The silverrete spoke venomously at the two trembling figure of Ace and Grim "I don't wanna die yet!" Ace yelled while quivering slightly from horror.

"Mr. Raizel! We do not want any casualties at the very first day of school! So please calm down so we could talk about this matter!" The Headmaster spoke hoping that
(Y/n) might listen.

The silver latter contemplated for a while whether he should let this matter go and make the Headmaster deal with them or just simply execute them.

Hence, He let out an irritated sigh before the atmosphere turned normal again, he decided to let Crowley decide what punishment would be beffited for them.

Crowley, Ace and Grim we're relived after seeing (Y/n) calmed down.

"I decided that you, Mr. Dire, choose what punishment is fitted for their uncivilised actions."

The Raven male perked slightly from his words before speaking "Yes, I already decided what 'Punishment' Is beffited for them."

(Y/n) nodded his head before going back to his usual demeanor.

"You, what's your grade and name?" Crowley asked as he state at the Orange-haired Figure.

"Ace Trapolla, First year." Ace had a dejected look on his face while answering the Headmaster in front of him.

"Then, Trapolla and Grim, as punishments I order the two of you to wash 100 windows around the campus!"

Ace and Grim stared at him with a shocked expressions when they heard that they are going to clean 100 windows around the school.

"Nyaa?! It's all cause this joker was making fun of us!" Grim retorted back, crossing its arms on their chest.

"Eeeh?! Me too?" Ace added in disbelief.

"Most definitely! After school, meet I'm the cafeteria understood?" The headmaster firmly replied crossing his arms on his chest as well while glaring At Ace and Grim.

"Fiiiine..." Both Ace and Grim answered dejectedly.

"Washing 100 windows? I guess it's good enough for punishment." a small smirk made its way on (Y/n)'s lips making the three of them feel uneasy.