Chapter 9: A refreshing start for the Noblesse 2/2

Hope y'all enjoy this one.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
2nd P.O.V.
The two figure walked their way on the Main Street, the Male didn't bother to looked at the statues nor the surroundings but His companion was too fixated on the sculptures as well as the environment "Uwaaah~ Amazing. So this is the Main Street." The cat stared with enlightenment spiraling around his eyes "I didn't get a good look yesterday but what's with these statues? All seven of them look pretty scary." The cat said with confused yet somewhat bothered look, the male started to pay attention at the sculpt figures as well and notice that all of them are not very human like.

"This granny looks especially snobby." Grim spoke, the Male was about to lecture the cat but, he was once again interrupted by an unfamiliar voice "you don't know about the queen of hearts?" A male with a dark orange hair and a red patch shaped like a heart on the left eye appeared, Grim looked at him with a confuse look before speaking "queen of hearts? Is she important?" The Cat Asked with the same expression to the unknown orange haired male.

The orange haired male glanced at the silver haired male who seem to be checking at all the statues before he opened his mouth to continue his explanation "in the past she was the queen who lived in the rose maze, she was someone who valued rules and discipline above all, strict in all things from the March of the cards soldiers to the color of rose bushes. It was the land of madness where all submit to her rule, why you ask? or else it was off with your head!" The Orange haired male finished his explanation with a grin on his face "I admire her strict rule but her rational decisions and actions are becoming, irrational and those type of people are whom I Abhor the most." The atmosphere became heavy and tense, the orange haired male didn't move an inch and gulped nervously remembering the event that happened in the ceremony "as I was saying, a true ruler shouldn't take advantage of her position regardless of any titles." The mood suddenly changed back to its normal ambience making the two figure sigh in relief.

"But she's really terrifying!" Grim commented with a frightening expression but the orange haired male only scoffed arrogantly "it's cool! I like
It. Nobody would listen to a queen who's nice all the time the time, right?" The orange haired male glanced at the occupied male "I suppose. A strong leader is better." Grim agreed at the male's statement "I apologize, but I'm against to those type of people. I'll rather wipe their very existence before they could even sit on the throne, their irrationality is unbecoming." The orange haired male and the cat nervously sweat dropped at the silver haired male, "B-by the way, who are you?" The cat asked the Orange haired male while the boy only smiled revealing his pearl white teeth placing his left hand on the back of his head "Im Ace, A fresh-Faced first year. Nice to metcha." The Male playfully introduce himself to the two figure "I am Grim. A genius who'll become the greatest Magician, this person beside me is my-" before Grim could even speak the silver haired male glared at the cat daring him to finish his sentence making the cat stood frozen on his spot "Now that my companion has introduce himself to you, it would be rude if I didn't, it's a pleasure meeting you Ace, My name is (Y/n) Judex Di Raizel." The male spoke extending his right arms to the Orange haired male and Ace gladly took it with a smile plastered on his lips before they separated their hands.

"it's my first time meeting someone with an odd long name." The Orange haired Replied crossing both of his arms as he stare at the dashing Male in front of him "oh, is that so." The Orange haired Nodded. "Hey Ace, the lion over there with the scar, are they famous?" Grim asked pointing his paw on the lion on the right side, (Y/n) averted his gaze on the statue of a larger feline with a slightly narrowed eyes "Of course! This is the king of the beast who rules Savannah. however, he was not born to be king, but he took the throne through effort and elaborate planning. After becoming King, he even allowed the loathed Hyenas to live in his kingdom without discrimination." The orange haired thoroughly explain med his words making Grim Nodded in Interest While the Silver haired male only stared at the sculpture while listening to the male's explanation "Ooooh...I guess he was a rock not held captive by his statues!" Grim Added "who's the lady with octopus legs?" (y/n) diverted his gaze on the statue of a woman holding a scroll "the sea witch who lives in a cavern in the deep, her purpose was to help all unfortunate souls, as long as you could pay the price  she could transform you, help find you love, anything. If It was within her power there wasn't anything that she couldn't do. They say her prices were pretty high though. That's what it cost for 'Anything'." "Nyaaa ha! So what your saying is a can get rich if I become a great magician?!" Grim spoke with determination and Interest in his Tone as he felt fixated on the Orange haired's explanations "what about this man in the big hat?" "The sorcerer of the sand, he was a cunning vizier to a foolish sultan and saw through the fake prince that as actually a street rat trying to deceive the princess, then He got a magic lamp and become the most powerful sorcerer of all, with that power they say that he became a sultan." "Ho hoh! So it is important for magicians to be the center of attention!" The Cat said with pride on his eyes and the silver haired male sighed at the sight of the feline before diverting his stare at the statues ignoring the two bickering with each other.

"Ooooh! This lady sure is beautiful!" Grim replied eyeing the statue with admiration "she is the beautiful Queen, everyday she check her beauty ranking in her magic mirror and when it looked like she might fall from the number one spot, she never hesitated to do anything to get it back. I guess she had a head strong will to remain the most beautiful in the world? So freaking amazing." The orange male said with adoration in his voice "they say she was even adept at making poisons." Added by the male "she's beautiful but....no thanks." Grim shrugged when he heard the last statement "You think? But it's cool that she has something that she'll never give up." The orange haired replied to the cats remark "s-sure, that single-minded drive is pretty cool" Grim stutters slightly At the male's odd choice of words "Over there, what's with the guy on fire? Just looking at him gives me goosebumps." "Lord of the underworld! He rules a land crawling with evil spirits on his own. No doubt he's extremely skilled. Even though he's  got a scary face, he did detestable job without ever taking a vacation and his sincerity won over Cerberus, the hydra, even the titans to fight for him." Grim hummed at the information before he spoke "Hhmnn...Hhmnn. So having talent doesn't mean you get haughty." "And the last one, with the horns?" "That is the witch of thorns from the magic mountains. Noble and elegant, even within the Seven she is the top class in magic and curses! She can summon lightning and storms, cover an entire country in thorns, her magic is on whole new other lever. There was even a time she transformed into a huge dragon!" "Oohhh! A dragon! All monsters look up to them!" Grim stated with a brimming admiration on his eyes while the silver haired male gazed intently at the horned statue.

"They are so cool~ .....unlike a certain raccoon."