Prologue 1: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑

The first prologue will be short, but don't worry the second prologue won't be this short, hope you enjoy this story.
✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

3rd P.O.V.
A young White haired man stood in front of a large window in the living room, admiring the moon and the stars that is displayed in the night sky adorning it with bright shining stars, he simply love stargazing every night, he wholeheartedly appreciates the existence of the heavenly bodies in the sky, a small smile can be seen in his youthful face not even a single sound of footsteps can be heard only the faint sound of crickets, but as time pass by little by little He senses a faint and odd presence somewhere in the mansion.

He turned his head, his blue- silver eyes glowing in the dark as he analyze the surroundings trying to find the source of the odd presence, he raised his right eyebrow slightly in confusion, he thought of either try to find the odd presence or ignore it, but his curiosity got the best of him so he decided to search for it. He started to move his feet following the presence that he sensed earlier.

A few minutes has past and He's been walking in the hallways passing many vacant rooms that has been left unused for a very long time, the odd presence got stronger in conclusion that he's almost near to the primary source.

his feet stop at its destination he finally found where the odd presence is coming from, he turned his head to the left and he saw that the door is slightly open, his eyes spot a glint of glowing light inside the room, out of curiosity his right hand slowly reaches the door frame, his long slender fingers slowly pushes the door, he saw a glowing large black Victorian mirror facing towards his direction.

It's only a few meters away from him and it is placed in middle of the room, he slowly walk towards the unknown mirror as he walks a lot of question came to his mind like, 'where did the mirror came from?', 'do we even have a glowing mirror here in this mansion?', 'why is it emitting such a strong presence?' Every time he take a step the floor is slightly creaking from the weight he is bearing on his feet.

He finally found himself in front of the glowing mirror, he look directly at the glass he was a little bewildered at what he saw, he couldn't see a single reflection of himself he took a one step back, his eyes slightly narrowed a bit he saw a hand and as he look at it, it gets bigger and bigger as if it's going to take him, he activated his power to destroy the mirror in front of him, but something Unexpected happen, his eyes widened in surprise he couldn't use his power or any kind of ability he possesses, he tried to move his body but he failed as if he was paralyzed.

He shut his eyes tightly and waited for the outcome, he was absolutely powerless and vulnerable he couldn't believe that his power is being sealed, he can't possibly blame his earring.

The white haired man felt like something big is covering him, he slowly opened his eyes and saw a big pale hand on top of him floating like a crane form, he thoroughly reads the movement of the hand as it slowly move downwards until it reached itself to his level, but before he could even see what the mysterious hand is going to do to him he suddenly passed out

Before his body could fall to the ground the mysterious hand caught him, his body is laying on the peculiar hands palm and slowly the hands retrieving form moved backward going back inside the mirror.

As the darkness swallows both form, no trace of the White haired man remained not even his power that was unknowingly sealed for a moment and later this incident will cause a huge stir.