Prologue 6: Another traaumatizing event.

3rd P.O.V.
"Fugnaaaa~!!!" Grim summoned his Blue flames once again and the Three Ghost got hit by Grim's flames "Hee, Heeeeee! We're gonners! Run away!" One of the ghost shouted while getting hit by the flame, they retreated as they disappeared one by one "e-eh? We...won?" Grim asked assuring that they actually won against the three ghost "yes, indeed we won Grim" (y/n) stoically said at the Cat, but deep inside he was truly proud and impressed at Grim, despite giving him trouble.

"Ha-hee...that was sc...No, I wasn't scared at all!" Grim said as he stood there confidently changing his previous composure "this is nothing for the great Grim! How about that, Ghosts?"  Added by Grim with his signature prideful self.

(y/n) felt a familiar presence, he heard some footsteps echoing in the hallway and it reveals to be the headmaster "Good evening, I have Graciously brought you supper" the Headmaster Said as he smile and Greeted (y/n) happily until he noticed the troublesome Cat that caused a huge stir at the Ceremony "you're the monster that ran amuck during the entrance ceremony! I threw you out of the school, what are you doing here?!" The Headmaster said with a very displeased  and a hint of angry tone laced on his voice, But Grim stood there in front of of the Headmaster Grinning with his arms crossed "hmnp! I exterminated the ghost problem! Be grateful" Grim said talking back to the Headmaster, the headmaster stood there a little confused at what Grim Said "Nn? What do you mean by that?".

"Now that you mentioned it. There were some pranksters ghosts living here so students keep away from this dormitory, and that's why it's now empty. I'd forgotten that, however, huumm..." the headmaster said as he explained the reason why the Dorm is vacant for years, but in the end of his sentence the headmaster is curiously eyeing both Grim and (y/n).

"For you two to work together to get rid of them" the headmaster added "I'm not gonna overlook that 'together' comment" Grim said denying that
(y/n) helped him, the headmaster was intrigued at what they did to defeat the ghosts "I'd like  the two of you to show me how you exterminated those ghosts" the headmaster said "but we already gotten rid of all the ghosts! But before that can you give me a tuna?" Grim said as he asked for some tuna from the headmaster, "I shall be the ghost" the Headmaster said insisting to see the ability that The both of them did to the ghosts "if you beat me, I'll give you tuna cans. For I am gracious" the headmaster said as he praised himself once again.

The headmaster took a potion and drink it, and suddenly white smoke appeared and it reveals a ghost Headmaster with his top hat and gray cloak "Eeeeh, I don't wanna. This is a pain" Grim said as he whine.

The atmosphere suddenly got heavy and somewhat threatening, both the headmaster and Grim looked at (y/n) with a Terrified look "so you wanted to see how We both exterminated those Ghost, don't worry Mr. Dire, I'll demonstrate you how I exterminate my enemies" (y/n) said with a chilling and cold tone making Grim and The Headmaster Shiver "Grim, you should take a rest" (y/n) said, and Grim obeyed obediently avoiding the sinister atmosphere around the male.

The Headmaster immediately regretted his decision, but he was too late he already drank the ghost turning potion.

(y/n) lift his arm in mid length lifting his hand as well, his eyes turned into Scarlet red activating his power, a swirling blood appeared around (y/n) as it circles around him, the room turned blood red, the swirling blood that was circling  (y/n) turned the swirling blood into a spear like shape and divided it self into 10 blood spear, the Spears weren't moving yet as they were hid behind (y/n), the pointy tips Of the blood spheres  were really intimidating for the Headmaster and also for Grim who is watching from the corner, he was dead nervous because of (y/n), the headmaster gulped as he glanced at the 10 Spears that is directly aimed at him as he divert his eyes back to male.

"Don't worry Mr. Dire I'm only demonstrating it to you, so no need to fear" it only made the headmaster worry more because of (y/n)'s stoic and unpredictable tone, he's not sure whether (y/n) will kill him. Without any preparation or defense, the blood sphere suddenly moved in a very fast pace as it directly aim towards the Headmaster, before the headmaster could even react the blood sphere was  already displayed on the wall.

After a short minute of almost killing the headmaster, he came back to his physical form still traumatized at what happened "goodness I'm still alive!" The Headmaster thought to himself as he cried silently behind his crow mask.