Prologue 2: Arrival.

1st P.O.V. (y/n)
I slowly open my eyes and the first thing I saw is vast darkness, I was utterly confused and knew nothing about my whereabouts, so i lift both of my arms and placed my hands in a flat surface of a wood like texture, My back is somewhat pressed in a soft cushion, I examined it for a few minutes and I immediately knew that I was in some kind of coffin.

But Before I could even activate my powers to destroy the main door of the coffin, The coffin itself is rattling vigorously like someone or something is trying to desperately open it from the outside, I was slightly irritated and glared at the rattling door as I plan to kill whom that has kidnap me and kept me inside a coffin.

"hmn....I must say that they are brave enough to kidnap me.....I wonder....what kind of punishment should I bestow upon them?, should I dismantle their body?, decapitate their limbs?,....or....wipe out there existence?", i continuously imagine how to kill the perpetrator in the most gruesome way possible and I couldn't specifically choose which torture method I should pick.

I suddenly grasp backed to reality because of a voice, I can clearly hear someone talking and it seems to be impatient judging by it's tone, I stayed quite for a while and listened to its restless state. "Crap, people are coming. Gotta get a uniform while..."
"Grrr! The lid is too heavy." I slightly smirk at their struggle as they tried to open the lid of this coffin.
"Time for my secret move! Guwaahuuh~~~" I raised my eyebrow in confusion and ask myself about their weird intentions "a secret....move?".

Before I could even muster all of the questions in my head, I immediately sense that this mysterious perpetrator outside is activating its power and without any hesitation, I instantly activated the aura of manipulation and a white transparent shield appeared in-front of me , my eyes widen slightly at what I saw.

I was a little surprise that the door has been successfully remove and The first thing I notice is the blue fire surrounding me, I deactivated the aura of manipulation and the transparent white shield slowly disappeared into thin air. "A...blue fire...?" I raised my eyebrow for a little bit and a faint smirked is placed on my lips with a hint of small interest at the unusual scene.

"how interesting....I wonder who possesses such ability?" I whispered to myself, I took a few steps outside the coffin and I can finally observe my surroundings, I notice how foreign and peculiar this place is even for the strange floating coffins.

I waited for a while to let the being reveal itself in front of me....
"Ok, ok gotta get.....WHAAAAAAA!" I was startled at the surprised voice I immediately search for the primary source, and surprisingly, it was a talking cat with a pair of flaming blue fire on its ears , "I've never seen a talking cat before", i tilted my head slightly to the left as I examined the peculiar figure with interest and a mixture of distaste.

"Why are you up!!!" The talking cat looked at me with a surprise and unexpected look, a dissatisfied smirk formed on my lips at the attitude of the little creature below me, I glared at the cat making him shiver "A mere talking cat like you, Dare to ask me why I'm up?" Every word I spew is a venom to the talking cat as it tremble on its feet.

But the talking cat still tried to give a confident composure despite facing the strongest being in front of him that can kill him without lifting a single finger.
"J-just w-who are you to call me a cat!"
My eyes still didn't leave the talking cat's pathetic form.
"I am the great grim!" Grim said as he furrowed his eyebrows and tried to fix his composure.

My eyes narrowed towards the prideful cat, but sadly his confidence instantly shattered as I opened my mouth, "You won't be the Great Grim, after I dismantle your body and destroy every part of living cells you have" I said with a taunting tone to scare the little creature, while the color of my eyes changed to Scarlet-red and the atmosphere of my surroundings became heavy and eerie.