Prologue 4: The Ramshackle Dorm.

3rd P.O.V.
Now that they can freely move, the red Hair boy suddenly shout as he activate his magic "OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!", a strange heart like collar appeared on Grim's neck "Nygah! The heck is this!" Grim shouted "laws of the Queen of Hearts: Number 23 'one shall never bring a cat into a festival'"stated sternly by the Red Hair boy "you being a cat means you have broken the rule, I shall have you leave at once" added by the Red hair boy as he look displeased at the cat "I am not a Cat!" Grim protested "ill burn this collar right up and...E-eh? I can't use my power!" Grim said with a surprise reaction
"You won't be-" the red Hair Boy was cut off by another Voice "you won't be using your magic, you will only get it back after I made my decision,you troublesome Cat"
(y/n) said with a cold tone making the red Hair boy beside him shiver a little.

"I've never seen such power that can paralyze anyone without lifting a single finger, especially the part where he took the cat's magic temporarily.....i want it" the man with glasses said, he didn't leave his gaze towards (y/n) with full interest towards him.

"You must do something about this! It is your familiar!" The Headmaster said to white hair student, (y/n) stood there a little irritated at the masked man, he look at him with his eyes slightly narrowed the headmaster suddenly freeze at his spot forgetting about the the words that the Dark mirror said a while ago.

The atmosphere suddenly got heavy and eerie as the headmaster sweat nervously, afraid that he might have provoked him "Pardon me Headmaster, this Cat is not my Familiar" (y/n) said with an irritated tone as he look at the Headmaster's nervous figure "o-oh it's n-not yours?
"Yes, indeed it is" (y/n) said with a more calmer tone as the atmosphere came back to it original state and the student could breath properly "o-oh I see" "Ahem, Anyway let's get it out of the school at any rate, before we decide what dorm you should be placed in, for I am gracious." The Headmaster said showing his ego "Someone help, and get rid of this cat" the Headmaster said as he order one of his students to get rid of Grim.

"Gyaaa! Let me go, I'm going to, I'm going to,....the greatest magician!"Grim said as he struggle to get our form their grip, but it was too late, he was already thrown out of the school.

"We have a bit of trouble along the way but this brings the entrance ceremony to a close. Dormitory heads, please show the new students back to the dormitories..."  "hmn? Now that I think about it, I Don't see the leader for Diasomnia, Mr Draconia around at all..." the headmaster said looking for the missing student "that's no different from usual, is it?" the man with lion ears said not even surprise "what? Did nobody tell him about the ceremony?" The white hair with dark skin boy asked "if your going to complain, you should have don't It yourself " the Beautiful man commented back to the last statement "hmmm....but I don't really know anything about that guy" the white hair man said coloring his eyes.

"By Draconia....do they mean Malleus Draconia?" One male student said
"We already have a dangerous student!"
"Shh! Quite or he'll hear you!"
"Is he seriously attending this school?!"
"Scary" the students said as they somewhat fear this said student.

"I was correct." Said by the man with black and pink hair somewhat old fashioned. "I thought he might come but Malleus really didn't. It seems the invitation "never arrived" again" added by the old Fashioned Man.

"My deepest apologies. I promise. We didn't intend to exclude you" the man with glasses said coated with fake and insincere apology, (y/n) is displeased at the man's insincerity as he glared slightly at him, the man with glasses flinch as he felt the burning gaze of
(y/n), "his aura makes it hard to approach him" added by the red hair boy, "it's fine. Members of Diasomnia Dormitory can come with me....I hope this doesn't upset him" the old fashioned man said as he shrugged it off and before the old fashioned man exits the door he glance at the white haired male for a second and went off with the rest of the Diasomnia students.

"Then, Mr. Raizel, what dorm do you want to go?" The Headmaster said putting his left finger on his chin and his right hand placed on the left arm, the Headmaster waited for (y/n)'s answer "I refuse to be in any Dorm there is, I prefer to be alone" the headmaster was Bewildered at (y/n)'s response as he stood there unbothered at the Headmaster's reaction "r-refuse?!" The Headmaster stuttered as he keep recalling (y/n)'s refusal.

The headmaster coughed as he regain his previous composure, and an idea came to his mind "Well, we have an unused building on campus, it was once used as dormitory in the past, you could stay there for a while Mr. Raizel" (y/n) look at the man in front of him and sighed quietly "lead me the way Mr. Dire" (y/n) said to the headmaster.

The headmaster smile in relief "of course Mr. Raizel, you will love this place, the building has certain charm!. My graciousness is limitless! I am the model of all educators." The Headmaster said with glee as he praise himself "we had better on our way. Let's head to the dormitory. It may be a bit old but there is still a charm to it. The Headmaster said with his arms crossed.

Both stood in front of the Run down dormitory and (y/n) seemed to be a little displeased at what he is seeing, but since he prepared to be alone he choose not to argue or worse, decapitate the Headmaster beside him,
"It is....charming" (y/n) said hiding his displeased tone "right, right. Please come Inside" the Headmaster said smiling to himself as he gesture (y/n) Inside the building.

As they went inside the dormitory, (y/n) couldn't even be more displeased "goodness....", he scanned the surroundings and he noticed how messy the lounge is, "since you prefer to be alone, this will be a perfect place for you Mr. Raizel, staying here will at least keep you out of the rain" the headmaster said putting his hands on his hip "make yourself at home Mr. Raizel, Goodbye!" The headmaster said as he hurriedly exits the door, leaving a displeased (y/n) behind.