•chapter 10•

I hurriedly trudged through the blanket of snow that had just settled over the school's grounds. It was 6:00 PM and I was alone, walking through the snow. I know, how sad does that sound?

I was making my way to the Gryffindor common room for some "secret" meeting or conversation with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. I am literally putting my life on the line for this. I mean, I skipped dinner. I never skip dinner for anything. I am a strong believer of 'food comes before everything.'

"Ok, so what's the big news Harry? So, big that I had to skip dinner for it? huh?" I aggressively threw my arms into the air and looted accusingly at Harry. 

"Well, Buckbeaks gonna get executed." 

"Buckbeak?" I question, absolute confused. 

"The hippogriff!" Hermione yelled out in disbelief. 

"Ok ok jeez." I put my hands up in surrender, slightly taken aback.   

jeez, why is this such a sore subject for them. 

"um, why is this so important to you?" I asked. 

"Because hagrid is our friend! And Buckbeak is innocent. He shouldn't be executed for something he didnt do." Ron exclaimed passionately. 

"Ah ok. Well, you guys can continue to discuss this problem and just tell me the plan when you're done," I paused for a bit to hear me stomach growl loudly, "In the mean time, I'm just gonna go eat." I scrunched my face up into a fake smile and slowly backed out the room. 

The second I was out of sight, I sprinted towards the dining hall, listening to my stomach growl as I ran. 

"oomph." I suddenly slammed into a brick wall. 

wait no.oh god. Please don't say this is a human. 

I slowly looked up to the source of the fall and immediately regretted ever leaving the Gryffindor common room. 

"Why don't you watch where you're going Mikealson." The voice coldly spat at me. 

"Duly noted, Malfoy." I spat back, trying my best to not sound as embarrassed as I was. 

I hurriedly got back, patting down my skirt and glaring at the blonde boy. 

"Now, if you'll excuse me," I sidestepped him to get a clear path to the dining hall, "I'm gonna go eat." 

I began walking towards the dinning hall, trying to ignore the sound my stomach made, protesting for me to walk faster. I could literally feel Malfoy's gaze burning into my back as i walked to my savior. 

"Oh yeah, and say fuck you to your family for Buckbeak and I." I called out behind me with a little flick of my wrist.

º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º 

Lamb chops. Chicken wings. Mashed potatoes. Peking Duck. Sushi. Pumpkin Pasties. 

Literally everything you could ever ask for was laid out on the gold-rimmed table in front of me. Water former at the corners of my mouth as I hastily forked everything onto my plate.  

I hungrily wolfed down everything on my plate in a matter of seconds and wasted absolutely no time for another helping. 

"Hungry aren't you?" 

Oh great.

"What do you want, Malfoy." I seethed, not even bothering to look up from my plate.