•chapter 24•

"Do you have your toothbrush?" I trailed my eyes across my suitcase and landed on my pale blue toothbrush. 

"Yes." 

"Do you have your Loonie." I looked down at the little stuffed dog that was squished up against my underwear. Poor thing. 

"Yes."

"Do you have your $2000 makeup that you would die without." 

"Yes."

"Do you always talk to yourself when you have no one to talk to?" An amused voice voiced from behind me. I squealed slightly, whipping around and placing a hand on my heart as if doing so, would stop it from beating so fast. 

I may be a vampire, but I still get very scared very easily. 

After getting over the initial shock, I was finally able to feign being offended in front of the Raven haired boy. 

"I'm not always alone you know? Sometimes I just prefer it." I said simply, sticking a finger in his chest simply out of spite. 

"Yeah mhm. That's why you've been hoarded up in your room for the past 2 weeks." 

"Hey. I have an abundance of friends at Hogwarts thank you very much. And who are your friends? Hundred year old vampires, and high school teenagers." 

Damon completely ignored my last statement, "an abundance? huh name 10 of that abundance." 

"Fine. uh Riley, Jeremiah, uh Draco?, and oh and there's Malfoy, and Harry, and Potter, and Hermione, and Granger, and Ron, and Weasley." I finished proudly, the end of my lip curving upwards at my cleverness.

"Potter? Harry? Harry Potter?" 

ah crud. 

"Yeah they're um brothers? Very nice people for your information. You should meet them sometime mhm." I grimaced to him slightly before quickly turning back to my half packed bag that was placed in the middle of all my scattered clothing that were waiting to be folded. 

"hmm so are these brothers named after the infamous Harry Potter that is in the same grade as you, or is that just some sort of weird coincidence?" I saw Damon slyly grinned at me from the corner of my eyes. 

"Definitely a weird coincidence. Now shoo, go go go, leave my premise." I quickly shooed away Damon. He held up his hands in surrender as I pushed him out of my room. Before I could shut the door in his face he hurled out one more comment, 

"Tell Potter and Harry I said hi!" 

"Shut up!" 

º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º

If I'm being frankly honest, I didn't want to see my dad. 

I despised him.

2 weeks of living here in Mystic Falls. Not one phone call. Not one text message. Not even a fucking 'hi.' It's like a sort of disappeared off the 'Klaus planet' and no longer existed to him. He didn't even give me the curtesy of a 'safe travels' when he knew I was going back to Hogwarts. 

I guess one part of me wanted to understand him and try and put myself in his shoes. You know, maybe whatever was  holding him up was really bad and really rough. But seriously though, was it really that hard to send a text message? And of course he didn't find it necessary to send his precious Hope away. 

The daughter he would die to protect. 

The daughter he loved more than me. 

Then again, he never found it necessary to send Hope away for her own "safety." When the Hollow was here, Hope stayed. I was sent to Mystic Falls. Even when there wasn't any sort of relevant danger at the time, Hope stayed. I was sent to Hogwarts. I used to hate Hope. Not hate, loathe. Maybe it was just petty jealousy, but the whole thing sort of stuck to my 6 year old self. I've always had moments with my dad. Moments that made me feel like a normal daughter with a normal father-daughter bond, but then Hope always seemed to make her way into the picture. 

But on a more serious note, my dad is such a man-whore. 

I sighed, pushing a few strands of hair out of my face, staring out the train window. When I have absolutely nothing to do, thoughts like these tend to invade my mind. 

I looked down beneath me at the rows and rows of houses, all different shades of brown. Now you might be asking me, Clara? How the hell can you look down at the houses if you're on a train?

Well. Apparently it's the Hogwarts Express 2.0, as I like to call it. I only recently found out, but their are platform 9 3/4 platforms literally all over America, and apparently the train that ran through these platforms flew to the Hogwarts in London. 

My one withering brain cell and I somehow had to take a good 20 minutes to figure this shit out. 

We had been flying for a good couple hours and the trolley lady had walked over to my compartment 10 times already. 

Of course, I bought something every single time. I mean come one, who says no to food? 

My head turned out of reaction to a small knock on the compartment door. 

"Come in." 

The trolley lady slid open my compartment door with a waytolargegrin plastered on her face. 

"Hey sweetheart, I just wanted to let you know we'll be landing in a few minutes." 

"Ok thank you." I smiled politely at her before sliding the compartment shut again, avoiding any more awkward nods and silences. 

As I shoved up my face against the cold glass window, the shadowing figure of Hogwarts slowly appeared through the fog thickets. 

ah yes. 

Hi Potter and Harry. 

º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º

Please vote if you enjoy my story so far, it would mean the world to me!!

A/N: Yup here's a long awaited update. Welp it takes me so long to write the shortest chapters now lmaooo. Also please ignore the abundance of grammar issues in my chapter. I don't proof read. 

Word Count: 1046