•chapter 12•

"Ron!" Hermione and Harry both simultaneously called out, sprinting after the redhead who aimlessly ran after his rat. 

After contemplating whether I should follow them, I quickly came to a final conclusion and ran after the 3 idiots. 

"Ron you're running into the fucking Whomping Willow you idiot! Forget the damn rat! He'll be fine!" I shouted helplessly to Ron as he continued to run headfirst into the tree. 

Harry, Hermione, and I had all stopped right outside the radar of the tree, Ron on the other hand managed to slip his way past it. Somehow he had managed to slip into a small crack at the bottom of the trunk without getting hit by the tree. He truly is a magician. 

"Now, what do we do now?" I breathed throwing my arms up in dismay. 

This situation had d i s a s t e r  written all over it. 

I shared a quick glance over at Hermione who had her 'I'm thinking of a new extraordinary plan now' look on her face. 

"OK, we make it into that hole." She pointed to something in the middle of the straggly tree branches, I followed her point and saw the hole that Ron had managed to slip into at the bottom of the trunk. 

"Ah." I curled my tongue slightly and wrinkled my nose. This is going to be so fun. 

º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º 

"Oh my god. Add that to my bucket list of 'things never to do in my entire fucking life.'" I said while keeling over, trying to contain my breath. "Oh oh!" 

Harry had flew in right after my little note and not even 1 second afterwards, Hermione crashed on top of him. I know, what a lovely sight. 

"Guys that was so romantic!" I quipped, chuckling at the quick glares I received from the two. 

"Shut up. Is this?" Harry quickly shut down the romantic idea and very quickly changed the topic, slowly walking forward. 

"Yes. This is definitely a passageway. Great observation Harry. It's not like the whole-" I started, flailing my arms in an exaggerating manner. 

"Please shut up." 

"Ok jeez." 

The three of us cautiously made our way down the freaky passageway. I guess now I know how it feels like to be a stalker. 

"I think I know where this is gonna lead us. I really hope it isn't though." Hermione cringed slightly.

"Yeah." Harry replied, way to solemnly. 

"Woah woah woah wait? Am I like not in the loop or something? Where the hell is this taking us?" I whisper-yelled, while flailing my arms in the air helplessly. 

"The Shrieking Shack." Hermione answered. It bit too aggressively for my taste. 

"Okie." 

We continued to creep our way up the staircase that supposedly lead to The Shrieking Shack.  I gingerly placed my foot on each step, praying every time that it wouldn't make a noise. This was sort of a habit that I had collected through my very eventful childhood. I did it every time I went up stairs when it was dark. It's what you get used to when both your parents have vampire hearing. 

"Can you hear anything?" I jumped slightly from the sudden break of silence that was in fact, Hermione. 

"Huh what?" 

"Use your hearing? You do have it right or did I misread?" 

"Oh, oh yeah. Hold on." 

"What do you want with Scabbers?" Ron quivered, his voice very clearly shaking with fear. 

"um, Ron." I quickly turned my vamp hearing off and blurted out of the blue. 

"Ron!? What about Ron? Is he ok?" Hermione's face immediately darken flipped from curiosity into pure terror and worry.

"No no no, he's fine. I don't think Scabbers is though?" I crinkled my eyebrows, trying to figure out what was happening. 

"I'm not after Harry you idiot! Now give me your rat!" A man whose voice I couldn't recognized shouted. 

"They're over there," I started moving towards the source of the voices, Harry and Hermione followed closely behind. They both looked beyond worried for their friend. 

I turned my vampire hearing back on and began directing myself throughout the building until finally, we turned the last corner and was met with a horrible sight. 

º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º

Ron was cowering on ground of the dingy shack, holding on to his rat for dear life. His whole face was grubby and disheveled. I assumed it was from the whole Whomping Willow show he put on. My eyes shifted from the redhead and over to the creepy man. He was even more disheveled the Ron and by a lot. His outfit consisted of prison rags that had so many tears in it, it barely covered him. As long as is covered the necessary places. The man's face was almost indistinguishable to the amount of dirt that covered it and his hair was matted and full of dirt. 

"Ron!" Hermione had come up almost seconds after me and immediately ran over to the red-head with her arms outstretched with worry. My eyes, however, stayed on the man. There was something not right about him. 

"Harry Hermione! It's a trap! He's the dog, it's an animagous!" 

Animagous? Where have I heard this? Oh wait! We learned this is in the class Snape subbed in for. Wait? So he was the dog? I've definitely seen him before. 

My forehead involuntarily crinkled as I tried to figure out who this man was. 

The Daily Prophet? Yes! I've definitely seen this man in the Daily Prophet. He clearly isn't famous enough to be put in it though-wait. Please don't tell me. 

Sirius Black. 

º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º 

Please vote if you've made it this far, It would mean the world to me!

A/N: Hey guys! So sorry for not posting in such a long time, I had severe writers block. Buttttt here's this chapter. It's more of a filler, which is why it's kinda short. 

Word Count: 1046