vi

"Can you bring me some pizza later?"  Hyunwoo asked his friend that was heading towards the door.

"Yeah sure." Hyungwon closed his phone, shoving it into his pocket. He walked over the their coat rack to grab his jacket and keys.

——

"You're late." A voice teased from the counter as Hyungwon walked through the door. He just ignored him and made his way to the back to put his stuff away.

"Dont't ignore me" Jooheon said standing in the doorway. He got no response and sighed "You have another delivery."

"Alright." Hyungwon grabbed the pizza from the counter and walk out the door once again.

He didn't know why he was so irritated, but he just was. Maybe it was the boy that kept hitting on him even though he hated it. Maybe it was the fact that he seems like someone you want to punch in the face but completely different on camera.

The boy had gotten into his car and put the address into the gps, beginning his drive. After a bit, he approached a familiar apartment complex.

Please don't be him again. He thought to himself.  Looking at the address on the receipt, he groaned. Hyungwon marched up the several flights of stairs whilst cursing and mumbling under his breathe.

He rang the door bell, waiting for the door to open but pacing back in forth, curses still leaving his mouth.

"Hey! It's my lucky day!"

Hyungwon jumped from the voice that erupted from the door way. He pulled himself together and handed the pizza over.

"That'll be $7."  He said holding his hand out.

Hoseok smirked and placed the money in his hand. Before the taller boy could pull his hand back, Hoseok pulled his hand to his mouth, placing a kiss on it.

"Thanks again, Handsome!" He let his hand go, winking at him. "Anyways, can I have your number?"

Hyungwon stood there unresponsive for a bit before shaking it off. "No, you cannot. Have a nice day and enjoy your pizza!" He quickly turned on his heels and ran.

Once he got to his car, he screamed. He finished freaking out and made his way back to the shop. After this, he was seriously contemplating whether he should quit his job or not. Though, he was too lazy to even consider looking for another job. Plus, Jooheon pays him well.

——

"Hey look you're back alive!" Changkyun joked earning a glare from the latter.

"How would you react if I said I quit?" Hyungwon asked, taking a seat on of the chair near the door.

Jooheon came out from the kitchen, laughing. "What happened now?" Both him and Changkyun gave him their full attention because they just wanted to laugh.

"You know guy who hit on me last time?" Both boys shook their head in confusion. "Well the first time I delivered to him, he called me a 'whole meal'. Then the second time, he he called me hot. Now this time he asked for my number?? But I ran."

Jooheon and Changkyun bursted out laughing at the boy's encounters. "Now let me ask you again. Was he cute?" Changkyun asked.

"I don't know! I guess..." Hyungwon answered, a slight blush creeping onto his face. He covered his face with his hat, failing to be subtle about it.

"Well you're obviously interested in him in some kind of way. Next time, if there is one highly doubt there won't be, talk to him!" Jooheon said excitedly.

"Fine. I'll try."
——
210112
Hey! I've come back from the not so dead!
I apologize for making y'all wait so long I finally got some kind of motivation after waking up at 1AM. I can't assure that I'll update more frequently but I'll definitely try to.

Another things let's just collectively ignore that I cannot spell or grammar correctly 🤩

Another nother thing, Thank y'all for 300 reads! 💝💕💖💟💓💝💕💘💟💓💘💕💖💞💟💕💖💞💓💝💞💖💝💕💓💝