iv

"Hey Wenees! Welcome back to 'Wonho's Friday Game-athon'!" Hoseok set up his camera at the perfect angle so his viewers could see him clearly while began to start up his stream.

Every Friday he'd start a live stream and play different games with his fans as well as take recommendations from them. He enjoyed it. He loved interacting with his fans through another thing he loved: video games.

"Okay! What are we playing today?" He scanned through the chat to see what was given and mostly he sees "Among Us! I love that game!" Hoseok loaded the game up on his computer telling the fans the code to join his server.

——

"Hyungwon!" Hyunwoo yelled from the living room.

The latter came in from the kitchen leaning over the couch to see what he was calling him for. "The youtuber I watch is hosting a Among Us server! Hurry and join!"

Hyungwon shrugged his shoulders as he pulled out his phone and joined. "Okay, which one is he?"

"Isn't it obvious the one named 'wonho'" Hyunwoo rolled his eyes at his friends stupidity. "Alright! He's starting!"

"What's so great about him anyway? There's like a gazillion different gamers out there." He questioned the older's excitement over a gamer.

"First of all, excuse you. Second, look at him! Third, he's super nice and cool. I really wish I could meet him." The bear like boy swooned. "Here look. He tilted his laptop so Hyungwon could also watch the stream.

He was more focused on doing his task in the game rather then his own question, but he peered over for a bit to see his screen. His eyes widened at the the person on screen. Isn't that who I just delivered a pizza to and then hiT on me???

"Wha-Whatever man" Hyungwon brushed it off pulling his focus back on the game.

He was trying to download data, that is, until a body was reported.

"The body was in electrical, huh?" Wonho said while reading the chat.

xxx: Wonho is definitely safe why would he be the imposter?
xxx: I saw red scan
xxx: why is my name in red?

"Well from what I know, Black is safe I saw them do asteroids." He stated trying to figure out who the imposter is.

"Hyungwon aren't you black?! He noticed you! Lucky!"

"Uh yeah. Lucky..." Hyungwon mumbled sarcastically.

——
201102
Did y'all see love killa????? IT WAS AMAZINGGG!!!! Also HYUNGWON NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED FOR STEALING MY HEART FOR THE NTH TIME

Also thank you guys for 50 reads 🥺💟💞💖💓💛💟💘💗💛💖💞💟💗💞💘💖💛💕💖💗💝💘