ii

After waiting for around 15 minutes, there was a knock on the door. The two boys looked between each other to see who would open the door.

"Suddenly, I'm paralyzed." Minhyuk laughed, making Hoseok roll his eyes

"Fine. I'll get it."

The white haired boy giggled at his victory. Hoseok groaned as he dragged himself to the door swinging it open once he got there.

"Hey, Delivery for... uh... Hoseok?" The delivery boy read the receipt taped to the box, looking back up to the customer.

"Thought I ordered a snack, but I got a whole meal." Hoseok answered, looking the boy up and down.

The boy had long black hair that was tuck back into his snap back hat, big doe like eyes and full lips, his uniform shirt tucked in partially, making his legs look longer.

"That'll be $17, sir." He rolled his eyes at this pick up line. He thought it was clever, but he just wanted to finish this delivery so he could end his shift.

"For you or the pizza?" The orange haired boy joked, flashing his iconic bunny smile. "Just kidding! Here you go!" Hoseok handed the money over as the boy gave him the pizza. "Also can I get your name?"

The boy blushed a bit from seeing such a nice smile, but was quick to shake it off. "Chae" He responded, with a slight smirk on his face. "Enjoy your pizza and have a nice day." With that, the boy walked down the stairs leave the apartment complex.

"Took you long enough." Minhyuk sighed after waiting for him to finish flirting with the delivery boy.

"We should order Honey Lees more often."

201022