x

The ride to his house wasn't a long one, but seemed to be an eternity due to the deafening silence. Neither of them made an effort to talk as one was focused on driving and the other focused the one driving.

"If you keep staring, we'll crash." Hyungwon tried to steer his attention somewhere else since he felt like he was melting by the second.

"You're really pretty, Chae." Hoseok said basically ignoring the other's words.

"About 'Chae'..." Hyungwon began to explain. "My name's actually Hyungwon. I panicked when you asked and said Chae which is my surname."

He thought about it for a minute, then responding "That's okay. Hyungwon's a pretty name too."

"T-Thanks... hey look we're here!" Hyungwon blurted out attempting to get the older quiet.

Once they had made their way up to the apartment, Hyungwon knocked to see if Hyunwoo was there, but there was no response. He pulled out his key and open the door, letting Hoseok in as well.

"Hyung! I'm home!" He called out, placing their jackets on the coat rack. No response. "Hold on, I'll be right back"

Hoseok nodded, siting on the couch on the other side of the room. Hyungwon walked into the hallway to Hyunwoo's room, knocking once he reached it.

"Hyung? You in there?" Again, no response. The door was cracked open, so he takes it as a chance to open it more.

He walked in to see Hyunwoo passed out on the floor with his boyfriend Kihyun covered in popcorn. Hyungwon laughed before picking up the popcorn and walking out, closing the door behind him.

"I found him, but we have to be quiet he's sleeping." Hyungwon whispered to the older. "We can go to my room if you want to watch a movie."

Hoseok agreed, letting Hyungwon lead him down the hallway. He had a small TV that rested on top of his dresser that he didn't really use too much since he was rarely home, but he decided he could use it now.

They spent several minutes trying to decide on a movie eventually settling for Inside Out, which Hoseok chose.

"But Bing Bong! How could he be so selfless? He died!!" Hoseok cried as the movie ended. Hyungwom only rubbed his back as he continued to let the tears fall.

"Haven't you watch this already? Why are you crying so much?"

"I don't know it's sad..." He said before shoving his face into Hyungwon's chest.

After nearly 20 minutes of crying from the movie, the two began to grow tired as it was already getting late.

"You want me to drive you home? It's starting to get late..." Hyungwon offered looking at the time on his phone, which showed 10:31

"Can't I stay here plus you're looking really tired. Don't wanna fall asleep and crash do we?" He responded with a yawn.

"Fine, I'll get you some clothes to change." Hyungwon said, before heading to his closet.

Looking at his clothes, he remembered that noting would fit the other because of how much bigger he was them him. In the end, he went with stealing from Hyunwoo.

Once he got back from stealing from his roommate, he walked in on Hoseok chilling on the bed shirtless. Hyungwon couldn't help but look at his bare chest admiring all the bulges from his muscles. He was glad that Hoseok was looking at the ceiling, so he wouldn't notice his staring.

"Here's some clothes." Hyungwon said throwing the clothes at the other. "They might be a little big but that's you're fault for being short."

"Sorry I can't change my height, stick man, but I like it very much." Hoseok laughed, changing his pants into the once that were thrown at him. Hyungwon was quick to turn away as he did. "I don't need the shirt, but thanks."

The taller kept his eyes semi-covered as he grabbed a pillow from his bed and a blanket from the floor. "You can sleep in here. I'll be out there if you need anything."

Before Hyungwon could leave the room, Hoseok pulled him back by his wrist, insisting that he sleep in his room as well. "It's not like we haven't slept together already." He implied.

"Don't say it like that! It sounds... weird..." Hyungwon lightly punched his arm, causing the others to chuckle. "Anyways, let me change at least." And so left the room to change, returning right after.

Hoseok pulled him into the bed as he got closer to it, holding him closer than either thought was possible. Hyungwon was startled by the gesture but was quick to warm up to it.

"You smell like pizza."  Hoseok told the other after smelling his head.

"I'm sorry to inform you that I work at a pizza shop. I'll go shower though—"

"Nope! I'm comfortable, so you have to sleep now."  The older said, bringing Hyungwon on top of him. "Good night, handsome."

"Night."

——
210128
Bro they're so cute 😔
Also no that's not all of Kihyun you'll see!