xi

Rays of sunlight began to shine through the windows, shining into the taller boy's eyes. Squinting as he wakes up, he doesn't fail to notice the muscular body under him. He opened his eyes fully, admiring the details of the older's face.

"Morning, Handsome." Hoseok groaned, startling the other. He stretched his arms out before lightly wrapping them around the younger's waist, with Hyungwon's hands resting on his chest.

"Good Morning to you too" The taller responded, throat still dry from sleeping. It didn't ever hit him until now that "You're not wearing a shirt."

Hoseok only laughed at the statement. However, they stayed in bed for several minutes, slowly dozing off again, until there was a loud crush coming from the kitchen. Hyungwon jumped up to go and check to see what all the ruckus was, Hoseok following him out.

"What's going on?! What'd you break?!" Hyungwon yelled as he came into the kitchen with the two other boys who stood there with an upside down pan at their feet.

"I was making some pancakes, but Hyunwoo over here decided to scare me while flipping them." Kihyun argued.

"Actually, I was giving you a hug—."

"BUT I WAS COOKING!" He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "You're lucky I love you."

Kihyun got down to pick the spilt food up from the floor, the older of the couple helping. Hyungwon made his way around them to get some bread.

Hoseok made himself comfortable on the couch since the kitchen was too small to have them all in there. It wasn't too long after that Hyungwon came out with two plates of toast, placing it on the small table in front of them.

"Wait a minute," Hyunwoo paused walking into the living room. "Who's that, Hyungwon?"

Both boy on the couch turned to him, allowing Hyunwoo to actually see their faces. Once he did see their faces, he didn't give Hyungwon anytime to answer before screaming.

"That's Wonho!" He squealed, but stopped to think. "Wait why are you with him? Why is he in our house?!"

Hyungwon facepalmed at his own stupidity. He'd completely forgot about the other being a YouTuber,  Not only that, but the fact that Hyunwoo was a huge fan of his. He couldn't think of a way to explain himself or anything, so he looked over at the older who was just as speechless.

"Uh... so I was delivering pizzas..." Hyungwon began to tell him how they met, Kihyun joining in not too long after. Hyunwoo was confused the majority of the time, but eventually caught on to how everything lead to this.

"So y'all are dating now because Wonho was flirting with you?" Hyunwoo questioned.

"No no no no no no! We're not dating—!"

"Yet" Kihyun coughed trying to hide his words, but they were very clear to the other two.

"Kihyun you're supposed to be on my side!"

"Says who? You didn't even make me toast." He crossed his arm turning away from the rest. They continued to bicker for a while, only stopping when Hyunwoo butted in.

"Anyways, No, we are not dating, but we did start hanging out because of him being him." Hyungwon's face was flushed, why he was blushing was beyond him, so he tried to hide it.

Though, Hoseok didn't fail to notice this, throwing his arm around Hyungwon's shoulder. "We could if you want to." He suggested with a smile playing on his lips.

"W-What?! No!" Hyungwon choked from the sudden statement, quickly rejecting the other.

His smile visibly faded, but he held onto it for a bit. They continued to talk for a while longer, small arguments erupting from nothing occasionally. Laughing and joking as well, Hoseok still couldn't help but be a little sadden by Hyungwon's reaction.

——
210209

I really sorry for not updating! What has it been 2 weeks??? Also Wonho comeback??? Changkyun solo album???? Y E S.

Anyways, I'm kinda in a creative block rn so updates will be less frequent. Thats kinda why the chapter sucks ass.