ix

brringg brringg

The two boys were awoken from their "nap" by a loud ringing from the table. Hyungwon turned over slowly to see if it was his phone, sure enough it was that, so he answered.

"HYUNGWON, YOU'RE LATE! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Jooheon exploded from the other end of the line.

Hyungwon jumped, looking at the time. "Sorry! I fell asleep! I'm on my way right now!" He hung up the phone as he began to scurry and gather his things.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok asked, still half sleep but sentient enough to converse.

"I fell asleep for too long...I have to go to work now! Bye! Thanks for letting me stay!" With that, the taller boy was already out the door and down the stairs, heading to his car.

——

"There you are!" Changkyun exclaimed as the taller boy rushed through the door. "What's up? You're never late."

That was true. Hyungwon was always on top of everything and rarely screwed up with anything. He was about to explain himself, decided to lie in the end.

"I overslept." He answered bluntly. He continued his way to the counter where Jooheon began to stack the orders that needed to be delivered.

"Come on these aren't gonna deliver themselves!"

——
Several Exhausting Hours Later...

"That's all the orders for today!" The honey boy said, removing his apron. "Now, Hyungwon. What's up with you?"

"I overslept. I've said this already."  The latter said in defense. He himself didn't know why he didn't want to answer. His excuse was that it was the truth, just not he full one.

"Well over sleeping isn't like you... did something happen on your date?" Hyungwon jumped at the metion of his, making his face heat up from their actions last night. "So we need to beat this guy up? Me and Kyun can take him."

"No we can't! That guys like the hulk or something with a baby face." Changkyun rebutted.

Clearing his throat, Jooheon continued "Based on your reaction, y'all did something! But do I wanna know? No, I do not because that's gross!"

"WE DIDN'T—!"

"Are y'all closed?" Hoseok appeared through the door interrupting their conversation. Though, Hyungwon could care less since the attention was off of him.

"Nope! Come in!" Jooheon and Changkyun gladly let him in, even though they were about to prepare for closing. "What can I do for you?" The wolf boy asked.

"No pizza today! I just wanted to apologize fghh—!" Hoseok was cut off by Hyungwon throwing his hand over his mouth.

"There's nothing for you to apologize for. Do you want a pizza or not?" Hyungwon asked him, removing his hand from his mouth.

The shorter smiled at his flushed face before speaking again. "I'm laying off pizza for a bit." He chuckled. "But why are you so flustered? We just kissed."

Changkyun began to laugh to the point that they were crying . "You're shy because of a kiss?" The youngest said, wiping away his tears. "What are you 10?"

"Shut up!" Hyungwon was on the verge of beating the younger up but decided against it. Rolling his eyes, he turned back to Hoseok. "If that's all you needed, you can leave. We're closing."

Before anyone could say anything else Jooheon butted in. "How about you leave and we'll close up. You seem really tired anyway."

"I'm tired t—" Changkyun began to whine but stopped after the other elbowed him in the arm.

"Go get your stuff and you can be on your way!"

Hyungwon knew what he was doing but ignored his efforts because he found it unnecessary. He looked over at Hoseok, just to see him staring at literally everything and rocking around in a small circle. He's like child. Hyungwon thought to himself.

——

Hyungwon has his stuff and headed out of the door, the older following.

"So what do you wanna do?" Hoseok asked, flashing a smile at the taller.

"You choose. I chose last time."

He thought for a bit, rocking back and forth on his heels until an idea came to his head. "Can we go to your place?" Hyungwon raised an eyebrow at him. "Y'know we were at mine last time, so it only seems fair that I go to your's"

The younger shrugged, agreeing with the other. Then hopped in Hyungwon's car and made their way to his house.

——
210125
I'm—

Kihyun will be making his appearance soon I promise 😞ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHANGKYUN!! 🎉

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHANGKYUN!! 🎉