v

"Well guys, that's all the games I'll be playing today..." Hoseok had been streaming for several hours and it was nearing sunset, so he wanted to stop for a while. He waved bye to his fans, reading the last few comments roll in then closing the stream. "I'll start editing it tomorrow."

He got up from his chair to stretch his cramped muscles for the first time in a while. Hoseok was just about to lay down and sleep, but his stomach growled.

"Minhyuk! Can you order some pizza or something?" He yelled from his room.

"I'm going out with a friend! Order it yourself!" Minhyuk yelled back with the door clicking after.

Hoseok groaned as he rolled over to pick up his phone to order his food.

"Let's go with Honey Lee's." He yawned as he waited for the phone to pick up. Once it did, he ordered his small pizza, thanked them, and hung up.

[15 minutes later]
"Ugh...Not this guy again." Hyungwon groaned not ready for him to be hit on again. He remembered what his house looked like. For what reason? There was none. "Jooheon should pay me extra for my misery" He took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

"Delivery!"

Didn't take long for the homeowner to answer.

"Your small pepperoni pizza." Hyungwon pulled the food out of the bag to hand over.

"Thanks." Hoseok yawned, rubbing his eyes with his free hand after. "You know, the pizza is really hot..."

"Yes it is, so be careful." The taller boy warned.

"But not as hot as—"

"That'll be $17, sir." He cut him off right before he finished his antics.

"Right!" Hoseok pulled out the money from his pocket, handing it over to the delivery boy. "Thanks, handsome." He said while flashing his iconic bunny smile.

"N-No problem! Enjoy your food!" And then he ran.

——
201108
My birthday just passed with Minhyuk's as well! Also is this story going anywhere? Not really, but hold tight we'll get there in a few!

ALSO thank you guys sm for 100 reads 🥺💕

I hope you guys are all safe and well! Also hope those who went out for Halloween stayed safe! Bye!