iii

"That was the last order." Hyungwon swung the building door open to his boss, Jooheon, cleaning off some tables. He threw himself against the front counter, letting out a loud sigh.

"Why do you would like you've worked so hard? It was only like 8 deliveries today." The boss threw in as he finished up his cleaning.

"It's hot outside you know."

"It's been cloudy and windy all day." His co worker came out from the back with his stuff all packed up.

"Shut up, Changkyun."

"What's with the attitude? You're never this sassy." Jooheon asked.

"First off, I don't have an attitude. Second, I need people to stop hitting on me when I deliver their food." Hyungwon has constantly had people compliment his appearance and ask him out or for his number when he did deliveries.

Yeah, he was fine with compliments. They were nice but there'd been several instances where people tried asking him out. He got annoyed. It didn't help that a lot of them were girls when he really didn't swing that way.

"Ah, another one?" Jooheon thought for a second, thinking of a way to prevent that.

"Were they cute?" Chankyun blurted out.

"Kyun!"

"They were a guy." Hyungwon rolled his eyes answering to the wolf like boy's question.

"Okay and? They can still be attractive." Jooheon and him started arguing again right after the boy's words.

Hyungwon took this as his que to leave, He headed to the back, grabbing his bag and putting his hat up in his locker. With that, he walked out the store leaving to old bickering couple there.

"So annoying."

——
201029
Super sorry! Chapters will forever be short because I only have time to write a bit :))

Anywayyy Bye!!