vii

Several work days had passed and not a single delivery to the boy Hyungwon 'hated'. Was he disappointed? Yeah he was. He tried to shake off the fact that he actually liked the boy by banging his head on the wall.

"Hey! You're gonna break the wall!" Changkyun yelled from behind the counter. Jooheon smacked his head as he walked past him, the latter muttering an ow after.

"Why're you so sad, huh? You'll see him again eventually." The honey boy rubbed his friends back in reassurance. That is until a customer walks in.

"Welcome to Honey Lee's Pizza. What can I get for you?" Changkyun tends the the customer while Jooheon and Hyungwon make their way to the back.

"So I was actually looking for someone who works here. Really tall, long black hair, pretty lips? Oh yeah! He said his name was Chae!" Hoseok described very enthusiastically.

Changkyun laughed at the guy on the other side of the counter before telling him to wait a bit. He headed to the back where the others were to get the tall boy.

"Hey, lover boy! I think your Prince Charming is here!"

"Really?!" Hyungwon head popped up at his words, but he realized he was getting too excited. He cleared his throat before walking out of the room.

Sitting at a table, he saw the boy that had been bothering him nearly everyday. He could feel his heart racing and his face start to heat up, which he tried his best to shake it off.

"Why are you here?" Hyungwon said as he took a seat in front of the other. The boy was basically beaming from seeing Hyungwon, so he tried to avoid eye contact.

"I'm still trying to get your number." Hoseok winked.

"What if I don't want to give you my number, Wonho?" The shorter boy laughed, taking one of his hands into his own

"First off, you can call me Hoseok. Second, I'll just have to give you mine!" He let go of Hyungwon's hand after placing a small paper in it.

"Can I ask you something?" The taller boy asked. Hoseok responses with a nod as he waited for the question. "What do you do with all those pizzas? You order one everyday." Hyungwon let out a small laugh at the other's actions but quickly corrected himself.

"I have a roommate and we share, but he's gotten tired of pizza so I've order some small ones for myself." He smiled at the other while explaining. "Before you say it's not healthy, I'm fully aware! But I'd do anything to see your pretty face again." Hoseok finished with a wink.

Hyungwon was at a lost of words from his confidence. He wondered how one could be so straight forward and have no shame. The boy took a few breaths to calm himself down, then continuing the conversation.

"You should probably take a break from ordering pizza before you go broke or die..." Hyungwon muttered.

"Well if I stop getting pizza, I won't see you anymore..." Hoseok pouted. Then an idea stuck him. "How about you come over to my place! You know where I live! Or you could text me and we could discuss somewhere to hang out." He excitedly went on about different ways they could meet up without wasting money on pizza.

Hyungwon smiled at him for his ideas and efforts. "How about I text you when I get off and we can work something out. Alright?" Hoseok nodded aggressively with a huge smile on his face.

"Then I'll see you later, Chae" Hoseok blew a kiss to him before skipping out the door.

Hyungwon just sat at the table staring at the number in his hand. Jooheon and Changkyun came running to him from the back after watching, but were then startled by a scream.

"Chill! Anyways, what's with 'Chae'?" The wolf boy asked with a smirk.

"He asked for my name the first time and so I just gave him my last name out of panic." He face palmed at his answer.

"So you got a date later—" Changkyun went on before getting cut of by the oldest screaming once again. "STOP SCREAMING!"

"Well you better text him later. Now back to work!" Jooheon demanded.

Hyungwon took a deep breath, shoving the number into his pocket and getting back to work.

——
210113
Look! The chapters are getting longer! 🤩
Also thanks for 400 reads! Y'all are great! 🤧💕💖