xiii

"Great! Are you free this weekend?"

"I have work but we can got once my shift ends. I'll go over to your place around like 6 or 7pm, alright?"

"Yep! See you Saturday, Handsome!" Hoseok replied with the call ending right after.

"HOBI, WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!" Hyungwon screamed while tugging harshly at his hair.

"What do you mean what are you gonna do? You're gonna go on a date with your Prince Charming and then live happily ever after." Hobi clapped his hands together, giggling at the other's suffering.

"No! Wait— like we hang out but this is gonna be a date. Like an actual date. As a couple because that's what couples do."

"I honestly do not see why you're complaining." The younger sat down beside him on their couch. "First off, you're no longer single. Second, you don't have to be a third wheel when me and Yoon are together."

Hyungwon didn't respond, instead groaning loudly as he slid down the couch. He was nervous and he still had days before they actually went on their date.

"Look." Hobi sighed, scooting closer to his friend to comfort him. "Why don't you treat this like every other time y'all hang out. Just expect a kiss because y'all'll be dating now."

"We've kissed on multiple occasions before this." Hyungwon said, hands covering his face muffling his words.

"I'm—then this should be even easier. I can help find you something to wear and we could call Jin over to do your make up. Look everything'll go great!" The younger reassured him, low-key ignoring what he had said before him.

Hyungwon couldn't help but agree with Hobi. It'd be easy considering every time they hang out it's like a date, just more casual and it's not one.

"HE SAID YES!" Hoseok screamed out, pumping his fist into the air. He jumped around with the biggest smile on his face, filled with joy.

"Minhyuk—!"

"I heard you. If you didn't know, you're yelling." The latter laughed at his friend being overly excited for his date. He was usually bubbly and  happy, but this was a whole new level of emotion to him.

"Wait-!" Hoseok paused as a thought came to mind. "I don't even know what we're gonna do! He's gonna come over, yeah, but like then what?!" He began to panic as he realized he had nothing planned for their date.

He didn't want to just hang out at the house like they always did. Hoseok wants to do something special, or just a bit more exciting than movie marathons at the least.

"How about y'all just go to restaurant or something. I'd also suggest making him a nice dinner but you can only cook ramen and pop tarts." Minhyuk suggested.

Hoseok thought about his suggestion for a bit, completing ignoring the insult thrown into it. Though he thought it'd be too basic, he could work with a dinner date. Of course, they would hang out after, so he could something else then.

"Minhyuk you stupid genius!" Hoseok stood up, ruffled the younger's hair before running off to his room.

He whipped out his phone to make another call. This time the call was to make reservations at a local restaurant. It wasn't too expensive, but it was pretty fancy and he thought Hyungwon might like it, as the interior has a floral based theme that was absolutely beautiful.

He thanked the worker over the phone before ending the call to make another right after. The phone rang for a while, Hoseok only hoping he would pick up. There was no answer. He tried again, the phone ringing in anticipation.

"Sorry for not picking up the first time. I uh... was doing something." Hyungwon's voice rang through the phone, nervousness clear in it. There was some faint snickering in the back, whom Hoseok only assumed to be his friend. "Anyways, what do you need?"

"You're very straight forward." Hoseok joked. "Actually I was going to tell you to dress nicely. Like formal just not too formal, y'know?"

"Alright, but why'd you call? You could've just texted me."

"I like hearing your voice."

Hyungwon choked on air from the other's words, Hobi dying of laughter in the background. Hoseok laughed with him before speaking again.

"Well, that's all I wanted to tell you. I'll see you on Saturday, Handsome. Bye!" Hoseok ended the call, quickly going back to planning.

"The way you just froze when he said that." Hobi was still laughing at his friend silently panicking. "Y'all are both whipped for each other."

Hyungwon was thrown on the couch, face buried into the arm. "Please stop laughing at me. You still have to help me figure out what to wear."

Hobi finally calmed down after several minutes, wiping the small tear that's managed to fall as he laughed. Both boys got up and made their way to Hyungwon's closet.

"Please tell me you own at least one suit somewhere." The younger said, after seeing nothing but oversized t-shirts and jeans hanging in his closet. I

"I have this button up." Hyungwon pulled out an oversized black button up long sleeve shirt.

Hobi looked at him as if saying 'please say sike' before coloring the closet back up. "Alright! Time to go shopping because your wardrobe is dry!"

"I don't have that kind of money to go shopping!"

"That's what I'm here for, duh. I'll call Jimin to meet us at the mall. Now let's go!"

———
(210314)

Sup guysss I think I lost my creativeness (as if it was there in the first place.)

Ugh hhhhhhghfefjnookvdey uh stream love% by demian bye!