• Jealousy | Ch. 9 •

Amelie Lockwood

After I arrived at the Ravenclaw Common Room. I quickly took a shower and got dressed up for class. As I got out of the dorm I saw Luna on the couch reading a book. "Luna!" I shouted as I got down the stairs holding my balance.

"Good Morning Mia" she spoke still reading the book. "Who are you waiting?" I asked as I went over to her. "You of course" She replied. "Oh I'm sorry if I took lon-" I said but she muttered it's fine.

"By the way, Where are you last night? You didn't sleep here at the common room"

"Come, Let's go" I said and she nodded standing up as well. As we got out of the common room. She quickly ran that also made me startled and leaving me behind. But as soon as she noticed that I didn't join running with her she stopped from running and going back at me.

"Not in the mood?" she said in a soft worry voice. "No" I replied as I looked at the ground.

Who would've liked to run with a jelly legs. After me and Oliver did this morning and got worse when I ran back from the Gryffindor Common Room to ours.

"Don't worry, I'll walk with you instead" As she spoke I was brought back to reality and nodded.

As we arrived at the Great Hall I noticed Cdric Diggory staring at me as I was going to sit at the Ravenclaw Table. "Luna is it okay? If I sit and eat at the Hufflepuff Table?" I asked and she nodded.

I sat down on the Hufflepuff Table and sitting in front of Cedric Diggory. "I saw you staring at me" I said as I looked at him and blushed. "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable" He said shoving the waffle at his mouth. "Nah, It's fine" I said as I took glance at the Gryffindor Table and saw my scot boyfriend looking at me in an annoyed face. I just quickly looked down and ate my waffles.

After I ate all my waffles I grabbed the parchment that was my schedule of class and looked at it and I had Transfiguration first. So I quickly stand up leaving Cedric with his friends. I went to the Ravenclaw Table and asked Luna on what's her first class and sadly she had potions.

So I just left the Great Hall and directly head to class but before I could turn to the corner I felt a hand grabbed my wrist and swoop me around facing that person and it was my scottish boyfriend. "Oliver! You almost gave me a heart attack" I said as I made an irritated look at him. He suddenly let go of my hand. "Sorry" He said. 

"But what did Diggory told you that made you blush?" He asked in maf tone. "Ohh baby. It's... nothing that serious" I said as I put my hands on his chest. "Really?" He said as he slowly level his face into mine. "Ye- Yes. It's nothi-" I said but before I finished my sentence he smashed his lips into mine.

I took a couple second to think if I should kiss back or not. But I couldn't help but melt and kissed back.

He liked this.

This is what he wants right now.

He needs this because of what I did.

I pulled away to our kiss afraid to be caught by a prof and gets detention. "Baby we can't do it here someone might see us" I said as I look through the sides looking for some other people.

"and I also have to go I have classes to attend" I said as I step back. "Alright then but don't you dare talk to that Diggory again!" He stated.

I was shocked to what he said. "We're just FRIENDS! and besides is that Jealousy I smell?" I said in a flirty voice. He scoffed. "Fine!" He said as he walk away and mumbled some curses about Cedric.

And so after that I just went to my classes.

________________________________

A/N: I promise you the next part would be fun, unexpected and crazy.

- 703 words.