• Need a Hand? | Ch. 2 •

Amelia Lockwood

I arrived at the Kings Cross Station and starting to find the platform.

"Ahh there it is!" I said in an emotion of exitement. After I reached it I stepped back and pushed my trolley fast and ran through the wall. And finally I have reached the other side.

As soon as I got in the train I found an empty room and went inside. I put my bag on top but I couldn't reach to push my bag inside. Suddenly the door swung open and saw a tall, handsome boy.

"Can I stay with you?" He said looking down to me. "Yes you can stay" I said as I hold his arm and I could just feel his biceps. "Uhh... I- I think I shouldn't have touched that" I said as I put out an awkward smile.

He chuckled "It's alright it happens everytime" He said as he saw me struggling to put my bag in the top. "Need a Hand?" He said softly as he offered his hand infront of me.

"Yeah sure" I replied. He immediately got my bag and pushed it. "Thanks by the way" I said as I sit down. "My pleasure" He said as he sit across me.

I looked at the window outside when I notice his reflection on the window and he's looking at me. I looked at him and smiled.

"Anyways I'm Cedric by the way, Cedric Diggory" he spoked as he stick out his hand waiting for my response. "Oh I'm Amelia, Amelia Lockwood but call me Mia for short" I replied while shaking my hands with his. And after a few couple of minutes we we're silent.

"Are you a new or something?" He asked with a low voice breaking the silence between us. "Uhm no actually" I said fiddling my fingers. "I never saw you before! Which house are you in?" He asked.

"I'm a Ravenclaw" I replied looking at his sparkling eyes. "A Ravenclaw? I see" He said shrugging and looking at me. I looked at him and smiled.

After 30 minutes

"We'll be arriving soon, We need to be in our robes" I said breaking the silence. "Yeah" He replied grabbing his bag and searching for his clothes. "I will just go and change" I said walking to the door and opened it.

I walked down and went to change in the bathroom. After I'm done changing I left the bathroom but I didn't watch where I was going so I bumped on someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry" I said and looked up to whom I bumped into. It was Hermione Granger. "It's fine" She said as she smiled to me and I smiled back awkwardly.

I went back to the room and found Cedric already dressed up. "Woah, That was quick" I said looking at him.

He giggled "Well I changed here since it's just me" he said as he looks at me. I sat back and read my book. After a couple of minutes we arrived at Hogwarts.
________________________________

A/N: Hi! Well everything is just getting started. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

- 523 words.